Looking for a long term NTNP/ recently TTC buddy or buddies!

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Looking for some buddies who have similar experiences to me.

I am 28 (29 in July) and TTC my first child (OH's 3rd)

I am now on CD2 of my 3rd TTC cycle but been off pill since July 2011.

Was on Depo between 2003 - 2008 too.

Am quite worried there is something wrong with me as OHs ex wife fell pregnant just by looking at him.....or so it seems! :dohh: So I am guessing he won't be the issue but as I have been off birth control for so long I think my TTC ride will be a long one!

Really hope there are some ladies out there who I can chat too and offer support too as well :thumbup:

OH and I are trying for #1. We tried for 6 months but then took a break. I felt like I was going crazy with all this TTC. Now we are trying again and I am gearing myself up for another 6-12 months of trying. My cycles are so freaking wacky that I know it is going to be hard for me to conceive. It seems like everyone around me gets pregnant so easily while I am sitting here with every conception trick under the sun and still having no luck. I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

Wondering if I can join in too? My fiance and I have been together for over 6.5 years, getting married on our 7 yr anniversary. I'm 22 (23 in July), he is 24 (25 next month). I've been off birth control since I was 18 and we used the 'pull out method' up until January 2012- when we stopped using that and were basically NTNP. I'm also worried there may be something wrong with me, as it seems for so many others it just happens.

We officially started TTC in December, been through two cycles- both BFN- :witch: just showed on the 8th for me so we're onto cycle #3. Really hoping this will be the lucky one!

GL to you ladies, I hope you get BFPs soon!!! <3 :dust:

Hi ladies! Nice to see some replies.

Hope you are well, I am not having a good start to my cycle as had a cold/flu thingy, and now have thrush!

Got about week until ovulation hoping to get better but not charting ATM as no point when I am ill!

Hello Ladies CD19 today been trying for over a YR.... I'm a bit older than U ladies so that might be my issue!!!! Went to the Dr Thur have to go back CD3 for bloodwork!!!

Lilmissmup I think this cold thingy has hit the entire Planet!!! :(
Hope U r feeling better!!

Hi, im also a bit older (33). My hubby and i have been together for 8yrs but just got married last june. We have been ntnp since our dd was one but now we are actively ttc. Im on cd 16, think i o'd yesterfay but not confirmed yet. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->