Looking for a TTC buddy for St. Pattys Day =)

ssh0923

Reaction score
I'm not due to O for another 4 days...and if I'm calculating correctly I should start testing on St. Pattys day...:dance:

Anyone on the same cycle or close to it? I'd like a buddy to follow and talk to about it! :hugs:

I am on about the same schedule as you! I totally forgot that it was St. Patty's day. lol. I was just thinking about the date! I love it. Is this your 1st??? I have a daughter who is 9 months old and really hope we are lucky again!

I am on about the same schedule as you! I totally forgot that it was St. Patty's day. lol. I was just thinking about the date! I love it. Is this your 1st??? I have a daughter who is 9 months old and really hope we are lucky again!

yeah this would be my first....i have a step daughter but i want to experience the whole 9 months and all myself :thumbup:

woohooo! keep in touch i'd like to know how it goes for you!...wow nine months and your trying again?! haha kudos to you i dont think i can do it..i want one so bad but i dont think i can do 2 lil itty bitty onces at the samee time :dohh: if

Yah!!! I hope we can both get a BFP this month!!! I look at it this way...if we are lucky enough to be blessed with another little one they would be about 18-19 months apart and I think that is a good age.

Children really change our lives for the better! Never thought I could love somone SO much!! We have to stay in contact, especially if we have a close due date together! The body really under goes a LOT of changes and it is nice to talk to someone who is having the same feelings!!!!

hey, im looking for a buddy so was looking through and found this, im from ireland and thought i would let you girls know its not called st pattys day, its St Patricks Day (Paddys Day) march 17th , unless its an american day your talking about :blush: :flower: xxxx

:hi: I'm also due to test 17th March, this would be our first aswell....really really hoping fx!

we dont celebrate St Paddy's day here in NI but they do in ROI which is close enough for them to pass up some of their luck'o'the irish LOL

good luck and keep us posted :thumbup:

Yah!!! I hope we can both get a BFP this month!!! I look at it this way...if we are lucky enough to be blessed with another little one they would be about 18-19 months apart and I think that is a good age.

Children really change our lives for the better! Never thought I could love somone SO much!! We have to stay in contact, especially if we have a close due date together! The body really under goes a LOT of changes and it is nice to talk to someone who is having the same feelings!!!!

that would be great! I hope we all get our BFP this month! woohoo!:happydance: lets keep in touch girls! and test on 3.17 hope we get it!:flower:

:hi: I'm also due to test 17th March, this would be our first aswell....really really hoping fx!

we dont celebrate St Paddy's day here in NI but they do in ROI which is close enough for them to pass up some of their luck'o'the irish LOL

We celebrate it in Strabane :happydance: .... I am due to ovulate around 17th and will be due to test at the end of the month which is our wedding anniversary so def hoping for luck of the Irish this month xx

We celebrate it in Strabane :happydance: .... I am due to ovulate around 17th and will be due to test at the end of the month which is our wedding anniversary so def hoping for luck of the Irish this month xx

Hi McMummy TTC

Lucky yous!......I wouldn't mind an another bank/public holiday off work!

Hope the luck is with us x

McMummyTTC - did you test today? sorry I didn't get back here and update, AF came early - well my cycles were all over the place still after stopping the pill so I didn't get it :-( currently on CD7 today so hoping for a BFP April !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->