Looking for a TTC buddy please with PCOS

Yay - I've a buddy!

What cd are you on? How long have you been trying?

I'm on cd38, first cycle of trying for baby#2

Bit about me then, I'm 30 (nearly 31)

Got pregnant aug09, but sadly had a mmc Oct 09. I've always had crazy cycles. But never found it a concern till we started trying.

After I mc, my cycle took 90days to return. At this point I went to the docs. Whilst we wasn't officially trying before we had never used protection and I'd ne'er got pregnant. So from this my doc did all the blood tests and ultra sounds and confirmed dec09 that i have pcos. I don't have any of the symptoms of it, just mad cycles.

Anyway, feb10 I decided to try soy. First cycle on it and I got a bfp! So nov 10 I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl.

We have decided to try for number2 now as I'm being made redundant ad the pay of I'll get will see us through maternity for a year. So it all adds up for us!

Only problem now is my long cycles. Between 40 and 70 days sometimes. I tried soy again this cycle, but it's not made me ovulate. So I'm waiting for af.

How are you finding it?

I havnt tired soy but im tempted to, im waiting for af so i can start but depends when the witch turns up, so far 6 nearly 7 weeks and counting :( xxx just diagnosed as pcos few months ago, was gutted :( xxx

I was gutted - I remember having a phone appointment with my doc to get all my test results and was at work at the time. I went off to an office on my own and took the call, put the phone down and cried my eyes out!!

On the plus side, I've been pregnant twice!! Ok one ended in a mc, but I did get pregnant first month of trying!! And then 4months later I finally got a little bean which stuck! So don't be down hearted. It is possible, and there are loads of us pcos ladies on here who have all had babies, may take us a bit longer than others that's all x

anyone able to share some helpful pcos tips?

Theres a PCOS thread in the LTTTC section off TTC chick loads of advice on there xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->