Looking for a ttc buddy :) this is my first month ttc number 4

bbear690

Reaction score
Hi, my name is becky and i am 30, I have 3 children two girls 10 and7 and a boy 5

Been on marina coil 5 years, removed jan 17th, had my af 7 feb so will be ov around the 21st I think, so hopefully will get bfp in march xx

Anyone wanna be my buddy

Hey Becky, I'm Liz :)! I'm 21, i've been married for 8 months! This is our second month TTC for number 1! Had AF on the 3rd of February and started OV on the 12th! Hoping to get a BFP by March too!
I'll be you buddy, I need one too!

Hi girls!

I'm Angela i'm 29, and this is our first month properly TTC #1. Very excited but a bit scared too! O day should be around the 24th, my husbands B-day! :cloud9:

Really need some buddy's to share the ride, no one knows we're even thinking of trying! Can I join too?

Hi girls :)
Hope you both well :) I am still confused to when my Af is due as I had marina removed middle of january, had two bleesds since then, I am awaiting for another but I am getting pg symptoms,sore boobs, a small amount of bloody discharge last few days, not sure if that's from the coil removal

Had told myself I will wait til 7 feb if I haven't had anymore bleeding I will test :)

Hi ya I'm In my first month of TTC baby number 5 xx

Hi ya I'm In my first month of TTC baby number 5 xx

Wow 5 :) wish I could get dh to agree on that lol just about getting away with number 4 xxx

Will be good if we get our BfPs together :)

To best I don't know how im getting away with number 5 lol we where 100% stopping at 4 and now have some how agreed on number 5 I'm not complaining though I feel a bit out of place on the TTC section sometimes as its mostly people with there first or second babies I feel greedy TTC for no 5 if you know what i mean xx

To best I don't know how im getting away with number 5 lol we where 100% stopping at 4 and now have some how agreed on number 5 I'm not complaining though I feel a bit out of place on the TTC section sometimes as its mostly people with there first or second babies I feel greedy TTC for no 5 if you know what i mean xx

Yeah I know what you mean I feel the same going for number 4
But it's what we want so it shouldn't matter ifs it's number one or numbere 14 :)

We are all ttc thats how I see it :)
How old are your other children?

I have 2 boys and two girls aged 7,6,3,1 the youngest two both have birthdays in march so will be 2 and 4 soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->