Looking for a TTC buddy TTC #1, 21months, CD 22 of 29

Will be keeping everything crossed for you come monday, lets hope the :witch: stays away for 9 months for you xx

I am dying to test but will hold out until wednesday at the very earliest . . . She says :dohh:

I really hope that u both get ur :bfp: !!!
FX'd for you ladies!!! :)

Thanks girls! I said i was not going to test till monday earliest but when OH was in bed i sneaked and got a test out the drawer and he said your not doing it till monday so i said yes i am and ran and locked myself in the loo! :haha:
Kinda got a bit determined hehe!!
Good luck for testing Razcox fxed you get your :bfp: let us know if you do decide to test early whatever the result! :D
xxxx

Okay will do it in a sec :) and quick update still no af, still no bfp :shrug: not sure how to feel to be honest i don't want to get my hopes up too much :cry: been stupidly emotional today but this could be because of either, wish something would happen!

xxxx

Aww i'm sorry hun, i hate being in limbo and i hate the fact that early pregnacy signs are the same as signs AF is here . . . Really doesnt help us. :hug:

Yep :bfp: for me :happydance: Just waiting to do my digi tomorrow before i but on the BFP part.

Yep :bfp: for me :happydance: Just waiting to do my digi tomorrow before i but on the BFP part.

Wow! Congratulations :) i am so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin:!!
Hope everything goes well for you :) good luck!!

xxxx

Thanks both! part of me knew from only a few DPO that this was it but i didnt want to believe it. When you have been TTC for so long you get used to the :bfn: 's and AF i think. Thats why i love the Digi's :happydance:

Wishing you loads of :dust: so you can come join me in scary 1st tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->