Looking for a ttc buddy will be 28 next month

M

mrsdavisthe1

ttc # 1 hoping to get a bfp soon.
i am in california i am engagged to be married in july of this year on the 13th getting excited as the time is getting closer.
getting married in sin city whoot whoot lol:happydance:

But i would rather be pregnant than to be able to drink.

but i am looking for a ttc buddy maybe become good friends with.

Hi
im ttc my 1st
Im in manchester england getting married this june the 28th and cant wait but i feel theres something missing and thats a baby :'(
i feel exactly the same id rather be pregnant then be able to drink xxxx
am looking for a ttc buddy maybe become good friends with also x

Hi ladies:flower: can I join please?? I'm 32, live in Lancashire, England. I already have 2 children and have just had a miscarriage after 10 months of TTC:cry:.

So its back to TTC and I really hope it doesn't take me another another 10 months xxxxx

ttc # 1 hoping to get a bfp soon.
i am in california i am engagged to be married in july of this year on the 13th getting excited as the time is getting closer.
getting married in sin city whoot whoot lol:happydance:

But i would rather be pregnant than to be able to drink.

but i am looking for a ttc buddy maybe become good friends with.

Hello :) I'm 25, TTC for 19 months ish, 1st time with clomid... blood test tomorrow, wish me luck!

hi coco wishing you all the luck in the world whats going on tommarrow if you dont mind me askin

hi coco wishing you all the luck in the world whats going on tommarrow if you dont mind me askin

Thanks. Got blood test for progesterone to see if clomid made me ovulate. Yikes!

awe i so hope it helps you i am gonna try and get on clomid i also am in the midst of buying the clearblue fertility moniter. let me know whats they say when u suppose to get the results

awe i so hope it helps you i am gonna try and get on clomid i also am in the midst of buying the clearblue fertility moniter. let me know whats they say when u suppose to get the results

Thanks. I don't know but will ask tomorrow, hope i don't have to wait too long.

Good morning :)
Will hopefully get results today, will call the clinic this afternoon. I'm nervous! Hope you are all OK today. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->