looking for a ttc buddy

janelouise

mum of 2- no3 on its way
Reaction score
hi im looking for a ttc buddy as otherwise i will go insane ](*,) especially when its the 2ww!!!
im 28 and this is my 2nd month trying im lucky to have 2 children already who are 9 and 7
My af is due 20th dec( but it aint coming :growlmad:) so please join me on this rollercoaster of a ride and hopefully get our :bfp:

Hi

I'll be your ttc buddy! I'm also due AF on 20th December (29 day cycle for me). I'm also 28, but trying for my first. this is cycle #5 of actively trying. 18 months of NTNP!

Using soy this cycle too!

Fingers crossed for us - last chance for a 2009 BFP!

Emma
xx

yeah i have found a buddy :thumbup: plus af due the same date but it aint coming:af:
would be nice to have a bfp for 2009!!
just some advice, are you trying everyday now ovulate day is near or is every other day best???
have you been using ovulation kits or doing temps charts etc? dont know much about it really as never done it that way before.
hopefully we can keep each other sane when the 2 week wait comes

I'm charting (2nd cycle) and have decided to use opk this month - not got a +ve one yet. They are only cheapies from ebay.

I tend to bd every other day in the week running up to ov, then every day from cd13 to cd16 (or until I can see I've ovulated).

I think I'm going to ov sat or sun - hopefully!!

I definitley need someone to go through the 2ww with - I go a little crazy on my own! haha

yeah 2ww is horrible last month i had so may symptoms it was un real thought i was just to get a :bfn:
may do what you said every other day
well keep me posted on things wish i could think about other things!!! instead just being preggers on my mind 24/7 xx

:happydance: Will update after ovulation. Now lets get bding!! haha :winkwink:

Good luck hun xx

yeah good luck 2 hun
his calling me lol
speak soon xx

hi ya hope all good your end?? not long now till 2ww!!
have had really bad cramping pains today hope thats not a bad sign!! xx

Hi ya

Not bad this end - patiently waiting for ovulation! Hoping my temps go up again tomorrow. Cramping pains could be ovulation pains as it's your ov day today. 2ww is going to drag big time!

Keep me posted
xx

any news on your temps have you had a + opk yet??
having more stronger cramping today?? really worried we have missed ovulation we did bd on tuesday so could try again tonight just incase
hope all well your end xx

Hi ya hun

Well, my temps are driving me to despair! I think I ovulated yesterday +ve OPK and temp has risen a bit today - although not majorly! God knows what is going on inside my body. :dohh: Whatever it is, I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle!

I would bd again tonight - just to cover all bases. Cramps could be ov pains!

I did promise other half he could have a day off today...... but as my temp hasn't risen by much, I'm afraid he is going to have to let me have my wicked way again tonight! :haha:

I'm not sure if I am going to use the soy tablets again next cycle - if I do, I am definitely not taking as high dose as I did this cycle! I think it's the reason my chart looks so different to last months!

Hope your cramps ease up.
Let me know if you have any other symptoms xx

bodies are so bloody confussing aint they :shrug: hope you get some bd tonight :happydance: OH said his too tired:growlmad: but like you said it could be ovulating later than i thought the cramping has been bad all day and back pain too. so going to try my best to make him want to :haha:
i think i out this month and should try temp, charting etc but who knows
speak soon and let me know if you have any signs too xx

hello you any signs your end?? i am having a few and going to do a test in the morning know its early but its 10dpo so you never know. got really painful boobs, watery discharge, so so tired and headache really hope its a bfp and not me going insane again!!
well let me know how your getting on all the best xxx

Hi hun

Symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed for you test in the morning.

Not much going on my end. FF has finally decided that I ovulated on cd19 - happy days.
Only thing I've noticed is (.)(.) seems a lot fuller and veins were visible. Never noticed that before. Feeling a little bit icky tonight, but that could just be cause I stuffed myself with pizza and chips after a few cokes with the girls from work.

Let me know how you get on with your test tomorrow.
Good luck xx

well af is due sunday!! still no bfp tested yesterday!! really think im going mad have noticed so many things. going to try and hold out till sunday to test now better said than done!!
hows things your end any news?? any testing?? xx

Hi ya

Sorry you're BFP hasn't shown up yet. I haven't tested.... I don't normally test, as AF always shows on time and I don't like the thought of getting a BFN :(

No symptoms to shout about - temps are doing ok, but tomorrow's temp is realyl important. If it's low, then I'll expect AF sunday morning, if it stays up, I'll get a bit of PMA back!!

I won't be around for the next couple of days, as have my parents staying, so good luck and I'll catch up as soon as I can xx

Hi Louise

Any update? I tested this morning, but BFN! Think AF will show today as getting the horrible feeling in my stomach! :(

Hope all is well with you.

she got me on saturday been so so gutted been hiding away from the forum
lots of people on here have had cramping pains and got a bfp, really hope she doesnt show got everything crossed for you. keep me posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->