Looking for a ttc buddy :-)

Mellymommy

Mother of 2 - TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 26 and i am trying for baby number 3.

I have a 28 day cycle and is currently on CD14. Anyone want to be my buddy?:hugs:

ME! I am 24 and TTC baby number 1. Have been TTC 6 months :-(

Sure!! I'm 24 and I had a mc in august at 11weeks and got my AF on the 19th of september. Waiting to finaly hit my O date to be able to TTC. I'd love to support you mellymommy and you too Queenie23

so sorry to hear that hun. That is crap. I am due on Saturday. Roll on next ovulation day!!! xx

Ya bring on the O date so we can get our BFP in october!! Having a nice lil june baby definetly sounds good :)

and just in time for Christmas to tell the parents :)

Oh I sooooo hope October brings us some luck!!!

I know i told my DH that we would have to put up a miniture stocking beside the tree LOLOLOL.

Here's to us both getting teeny weeny stockings to put up for xmas :)

HAHA that is so cute! YEAY I want a mini stocking at Christmas now!!! I really hope i'm not still trying at Christmas!

Trust me i'm sending us both positive vibes for teeny strippy socks at xmas :) Santa will be good to us!

Hi, my dh and i are ttc #4. im currently 4 dpo and the 2ww is killing me lol.

Ahhh lucky ur already done your O date lol!! Im still in the CD limbo for another 11 days 'SOB' ohh so cruel

yeah, although its our first month trying so im doubtful ill get my bfp straight away.... doesnt stop me getting excited every time i imagine a symptom lol im soooo tired at the moment but thats probably due to being up since 2am with my teething baby lol. time goes so slow when your watching

LOL seriously you never know. They say that u are uber more fertile the first 3 months after a mc so maybe this is your lucky month!! I'm sure your going to be joining our teeny baby xmas stockings group jodimaire ;)

Hello ladies! I'd like to be buddies... I'm 27 and ttc #1. AF started yesterday, so we're only starting our second cycle. I'm careful who I tell that I'm ttc because I live on an Army Post (aka adult high school) so if the wrong person knows then EVERYONE knows. I'm just looking for support and someone to talk to! :)

Hey HLanders i'd love to be TTC buddies with you! Everyone here is awsome and so supportive.

hi HLander, i can sympathis with your situation my dh and i havent told anyone we are ttc either, its just lucky there are places like this for us to go for suport and friendship. I hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->