Looking for a TTC buddy :)

mrs.erickson

<3 my baby girl
Reaction score
Hello! I'm just wondering if anyone else is looking for a TTC buddy. I've been TTC on/off for about 13 months.
Me: 22
DH: 29
BBT, charting, concieve plus, and using OPK's.
Would love to just have someone to chat with who is going through the same thing as me!!!

Hello doll!

I love ttc buddies, I have loads. Lol mostly because I am on BnB all the freaking time and bored so I chat with a bunch of people. :haha:

I am 20, DH is about to turn 24. We use OPKs, a CBFM (this cycle only), conceive plus, and softcups. I take a prenatal, fertilCM, and baby aspirin. DH has quit smoking and also takes a multi vitamin.

We have been ttc for six months but this is only my third cycle. My first cycle off birth control was 120+ days. Second cycle (with clomid) was 27 days! WHOO!

I am on cd10 right now and I have highs on my monitor and my OPKs are getting darker by the day! I ovulated cd15 last time, so hoping it is cd15 or sooner this time!

What cd are you on?

My cycles are also very wacky, and have a tendency to be very long!! I'm on CD20 right now, and had a positive OPK yesterday.

I also take prenatal, fish oils, and have quit drinking caffeine.
Hubby takes a multivitamin.

DH has two children with his ex-wife, and I've never recieved a BFP.

Ah yes, I also have cut out a lot of caffeine.

DH doesnt have any children. We were highschool sweethearts. Well, kinda, He was mine but he was in college when we met so we were more like college sweethearts I guess?

Well hopefully that means you ovulated!! Do you know how long your lp is?

Hello :flower:

I'm 21 & OH is 29. We have a 14 month old girl called Ava and are trying to conceive our fourth (two previous losses). This is our second cycle, we are using OPK's & I will be getting some pre-seed tomorrow I think!

We are hoping to have 2 under 2 so hopinh we are lucky this month, though, my cycles are a bit all over the place since coming off the pill (last mnth my cycle was 42 days)!

xxx

I don't know how long my LP is 100%, due to my cycle being so sporatic. I can't wait until the doctor gives me something to help regulate AF! I'm sure hoping I ovulated, we're keeping our fingers crossed!!! My BT chart is also not 100%, since there is no way for me to take my temp at the same time every day! UGH, lol.

Rainbows: Good luck on #2!! It's so nice to have someone around the same age with same age DH's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->