Looking for a weight loss/weigh in buddy

I can't wait for it to be a bit warmer so going for walks on the beach won't turn me inside out lol :)
I'm crap with geography are you far from the coast?

I'm very far from either coast. Almost smack dab in the middle of the country!! But I'm from the east coast so i miss it terribly. Where I'm from is only a few hours from the beach.

Oh wow I can't imagine that!! I'm about 10 mins drive from the closest beach! There are loads more really close by too.

yeah, we have lakes but it's so not the same.

No its really not! I have to remind myself sometimes how lucky I am to be so close that there are people who never get to see a beach.

Wow that's a long time!

How is your day going so far? I didn't exercise yesterday oops! Have to try squeeze some into a busy day today!

Sorry I've been so busy! I've been doing well. I had a little incident at a Buffett, lol. I ate too much for sure but I'm it letting it get me down. I bought a kettlebell workout set and I am in love!!! It kicked my but and really had me pushing further than ever before! I'm having a great week. How are you? What is your first name?

I had an incident with a dominos pizza last night :blush: but Monday is a new start. I'm not saying tomorrow because I've a busy day with lots of travelling and minding extra kids so I know I will probably eat crap haha.
I really want to try kettlebells I've heard so much about them!

My name is Vanessa :)

Lol. That's why I love weight watchers. I can eat crap if I want, but I have guidelines for how much. Without that, I would go over that or sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->