Looking for an unusual boys name

Haha! That's so funny! Jayden gets called Jaydey boy most of the time! Oscar is a gorgeous name xxx

I've never shortened my sons name, i named him Brandon thinking no-one will be able to shorten it or make a nickname and make sense of it. . . man was i wrong, someone always finds something.
His grandad started calling him Branflake and his uncle calls him Branston, and it's Branston on a good day, Branston Pickle if he's done something wrong . . . . .
And now with Harrison, i know people are going to call him Harry, hell i might even call him it lol

I've never shortened my sons name, i named him Brandon thinking no-one will be able to shorten it or make a nickname and make sense of it. . . man was i wrong, someone always finds something.
His grandad started calling him Branflake and his uncle calls him Branston, and it's Branston on a good day, Branston Pickle if he's done something wrong . . . . .
And now with Harrison, i know people are going to call him Harry, hell i might even call him it lol

My sisters little lad is Harrison and always gets called Harry or Haribo lol. Its dead cute x

Haha! That's so funny! Jayden gets called Jaydey boy most of the time! Oscar is a gorgeous name xxx

My son is Jayden... i worried it would get shortened to "Jay" but i've never once called him that. On a few occassions i heard a teacher call him "Jay." My mom sometimes says "Jaide" & my Dad calls him "Jay-Bird" or "Jay-Birdie" -- nicknames i never imagined!!!!! :dohh:

I'm personally not a fan of Ozzy as a first name...Maybe as a nickname for Oscar?! But I'm very fussy about using full names on birth certificates and then using nicknames (Charles for Charlie ; Harrison for Harry etc)!

But at the end of the day, its your LO so its totally your choice! It doesn't matter what other people think :flower:

my son is called oscar but hes known as ozzie i think its lovely x

my friend has just called her son kalel. I like it because iv never heard it before

my friend has just called her son kalel. I like it because iv never heard it before

:D Kalel is from superman, it's his kryptonian name. So your friend is either a superman/smallville fan, or she heard it on T.V and liked it from the start. . . have to admit i love that name, so unique. :thumbup:

yes they are superman crazy! They have a little superman suit for him too

ok, well thats where they got it from. . . tho i hope they do realize their baby is not kryptonian :haha:

i'm really happy for them tho :D

when he was born his hand was white and he was a beautiful baby colour (if thats normal) and all there superman enthused friends said he could have been kryptonian? Im sure we'll find out when hes older

I really like Ozzy i think its cool

Ozzy is a great nickname for Oscar :D

My best friends son is called Brogan. I'd never heard of that name before but it really suits him, he's so cheeky and cute!

Brogan for a boy?? hmmm i don't think i would ever have pictured that to be a boys name, but i guess would work. :)

Two people I know have the following, fairly unusual names:

Brenton (Brent for short)

Hadleigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back