Looking for answers

Ninarane

Reaction score
hi there, I have just joined the group yesterday and looking to get some answers. The last 2.3 years have been nothing that I would have ever imagined that I would have to go through. Had my 1st MC in Mar '11, Ectopic in Sep '11, MC in Aug '12 (with IVF) & May '13, now I am really lost & hopeless but trying hard to get some answers...I have now been ref by my GP to a recurrent miscarriage unit and waiting for an appointment, which feels like ages....
What I have noticed is that I am able to conceive immediately but not carry. All my MCs have been around 6weeks never reached the stage to see a heartbeat. This really aches.... What is common in my MCs is just around week 5 I keep getting a warm sensation in my right foot. It is like a quick flash of warmth in the area of my foot between my heel and my toes. It happens anytime when I am standing or sitting. Does anyone had a similar experience ? Maybe there's something that I have missed.

Had done some test in Sep'12 i.e. Karyotype & Thrombophilia profile in India as I did my IVF there, these were normal. Now will do some more here. Hoping its all worth in the end.

thanks, Nina

I am also having early recurrent miscarriages. Yesterday I spoke with a friend who is an ob/gyn and she said to get a number of tests starting with Thyroid and something that I am not remembering but it regulates hormone production. I guess these are easy fixes and the tests come back quickly. If these are normal she then recommended chromosome, blood clotting, Ferritin and a few others. If something is off it can be fixed and if nothing is found at least I know it's a fluke and I should one day have a successful pregnancy.

I have not experienced the heat sensation you are speaking of.

Also, I am going to begin acupuncture tomorrow.

I am also having early recurrent miscarriages. Yesterday I spoke with a friend who is an ob/gyn and she said to get a number of tests starting with Thyroid and something that I am not remembering but it regulates hormone production. I guess these are easy fixes and the tests come back quickly. If these are normal she then recommended chromosome, blood clotting, Ferritin and a few others. If something is off it can be fixed and if nothing is found at least I know it's a fluke and I should one day have a successful pregnancy.

I have not experienced the heat sensation you are speaking of.

Also, I am going to begin acupuncture tomorrow.

Earlier I had been thinking of doing the acupuncture too, but just fed up of seeing needles now. Any ways good luck with your try. May be I too might someday think of it.

Hi Ninarane,

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I just had my first MC last month and it is heartbreaking. I am looking into IVF in india. Can I ask more about your clinic? How did you like the experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->