looking for buddie?

Anm2

Reaction score
Hiya girls

Im due 8th december with Twins!!

Would be nice to have somone to text/email/pm??

Hi! Im due in september, a few months behind you and am looking for a buddy also:) unless you were looking for someone close to your due date?

Hiya hun,

How you doing?, no im not really looking for someone around my date, just someone to talk to :) hope your doing well xx

Hello honey .. I wouldn't be a bump buddy as such, but I am a teen mum to twins and was younger than you when I found out so I know exactly what you're going through! :) If you're from the UK I can text you, if not, you can email me on here .. Or add me on:

Facebook - Natalie Oldham
Twitter - @NataliLou

:hugs:

Hey, I'm looking for a bump buddie, I'm Rachel 18 and going to be a mummy for the first time in October would love to chat.

xox

Hey, I'm looking for a bump buddie, I'm Rachel 18 and going to be a mummy for the first time in October would love to chat.

xox

Hey you ok? how you feeling? xx

Hey yeah fine thanks how are you? I'm fine now had really bad morning sickness seems to have stopped now, just growing pains I'm feel what about you?

xox

xox

Hey you ok? how you feeling? xx

Hey yeah fine thanks how are you? I'm fine now had really bad morning sickness seems to have stopped now, just growing pains I'm feel what about you?

xox

Oh that's good, I havnt really had morning sickness just a bit yuk, im just tired all the time! I've just slept for 13 hours!! With only waking up for a wee and say bye to OH went to work! Lazy ass!! Haha xz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->