• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies due around 30th Jan 2013

LornaMJ

Mummy to 1 gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
Hi all, I got my :bfp: yesterday after 8 years TTC. Would love to buddy up with someone due around the same time to compare symptoms, bumps etc. I am 33 years old and live in NZ, moved out here 2.5 years ago from UK. Be great to talk to people from all over the world. :flower:

hiya, dont fit your criteria for a buddy but just wanted to say congrats on the :bfp: hope you have happy and healthy 9 months

:wave: Hi there~~ My EDD is Feb 2nd :) close enough?

how are you feeling today?

Hi lxb firstly congrats and will be great sharing our experiences on this wonderful journey:happydance: my symptoms seem to be increasing the first couple of weeks I had cramping on and off, now I have frequent urination, bb's are swelling with sore nips, headaches (started last night), tiredness and nausea. I am embracing everyone of hem as I am just so pleased I am pregnant:happydance: How are you feeling?

Ah... I'm still cramping on and off. At times I thought I needed to go to the restroom for #2 :haha: I have frequent urination regardless as I drink a LOT of water! Other than that, just sore bbs & tiredness.

Did you schedule any appointment yet?

I see my GP on Wednesday and then take it from there. And I know what you mean by feeling like no 2 lol

Hope all things are well on Wednesday. :)

Is this your #1 as well?

Yep no 1 after 8 years of TTC you can imagine how we are feeling!!

Have you an appt planned? And where do you live?

You guys must be ecstatic!!! :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: !!

I am currently in AZ.

Yep. Just visited OB last week... Got some blood drawn. And scheduled an ultrasound end of June. :dance:

Well wishing you luck with your first scan cannot wait to see pics, I'm hoping to get a scan about 8 weeks as we had a M/C 6 years ago and just want to see that iccle heart beat :baby: xx

Just dropping by to see how you're doing today~

Just dropping by to see how you're doing today~

Hi I am not doing too bad...I have had a terrible headache on and off for a few days now, kept me awake all last night and I am just off to work at 0630 in the morning, not good!! Feeling a little nausea but otherwise it's as if my symptoms have disappeared which worries me a little :wacko: I am exactly 6 weeks today so little bubba,s heart should be beating, I see my GP later and hope to get a scan booked for around 8 weeks just to check on everything!

How are you and little bubba?

Hi there!!

Is there any chance I can join. I'm finding some of the other boards to be overwhelming me because there are just so many threads and I can't keep track :)

I'm due on 2nd Feb 2013 and in NZ as well. I and DH are Canadian though.

Hi there!!

Is there any chance I can join. I'm finding some of the other boards to be overwhelming me because there are just so many threads and I can't keep track :)

I'm due on 2nd Feb 2013 and in NZ as well. I and DH are Canadian though.

Hi be glad to have you on board, huge congrats to you and someone who lives in NZ is fantastic! I am also not from NZ my OH and I are both English. However, had some worrying news today had to go in for a scan due to bad cramps and the sac showed empty got to go back in two weeks and hope for the best. Will keep you posted!

Oh no Lorna, fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Im due jan 29th :) congrats xxxx

QUOTE=LornaMJ;18453587]Hi all, I got my :bfp: yesterday after 8 years TTC. Would love to buddy up with someone due around the same time to compare symptoms, bumps etc. I am 33 years old and live in NZ, moved out here 2.5 years ago from UK. Be great to talk to people from all over the world. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Welcome patootie and bundleofjoy! :wave:

Fx for Lorna! Hope everything goes well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back