Looking for buddies due around Christmas 2011 :)

Saphira

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in chatting with buddies on msn or here who are due around Christmas 2011. It'd be nice to share experiences and to support one another throughout our pregnancies. This is my first so it has been quite a worrisome experience full of unknowns but I've found that reading about other experiences and contributing on this forum has helped a lot. Let me know if you're interested, I don't mind where you come from. :)

Heya, i just joined today and am due 14th Dec, have my 12 week scan on Thursday! Wanna be bump buddies?

I'd love to! :) Would you prefer keeping in contact through this site or through a messaging service like MSN?

Great! I dont have MSN, but can keep in touch via this site or email? Whichever is better for you!

Steph x x x

I tried to send a private message but this came back to me:

"PinkGlitter87 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove PinkGlitter87 from the recipient list and send the message again." :(

Thats strange! I added you as a contact and friends, let me know if that makes a difference. Hopefully it will let you message me now! x x x

Room for another one? :) I'm due on 18th December!!

Thats strange! I added you as a contact and friends, let me know if that makes a difference. Hopefully it will let you message me now! x x x

I didn't receive a friend request so I just sent you one!

Heya, i havent recieve the friend request either Saphira, very strange!! We can keep in touch through the forums though :)!

Hi Missy!! :) x x x

Hiya PinkGlitter! :) Thanks for the friending Saphira!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"