Looking for buddies...TTC#2 CD1!!!

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I would love to have some buddies to go through this long and exciting wait with :)
Anyone around? :flower: xxx

Hi there! I am also TTC#2. Today is CD1 for me as well. First AF I have had since July.

How old is your first child? I have a 5yr old princess.

My little girl is 3. :) first AF since July?are you on meds?

Yea, my doc game me prometrium to bring AF back. Took my last dose on Monday and AF started yesterday. He also has me on Clomid, which I will take CD3-7.

How long have you been TTC #2? I got lucky with my DD and we were pregnant with the first try and so was shocked that my body kind of stalled when I went off BCP in March last year.

It's my first month... but i think it's not going to be that easy for me to get pg...
my partner was married for nearly 10 years and his previous wife wanted kids badly but he didn't. And she now says that he can't have kids because she was off BCP for long and never fell pregnant. and the first month they were broken up she fell pg with someone else's baby.
do you think she is right and that means my partner can't have kids?we decided to just try for a while and if nothing happens we will then go and check it.
What do you think?
i'm glad you got your AF back... and i guess we are together on this cycle thing!YAY!!!:hugs:

It's hard to say why his ex-wife didn't get pregnant. I am a firm believer of things happening for a reason, especially in this situation when he didn't want kids (or wasn't ready).

I think it is a great idea to give it a shot and see what happens. You never know!

I am glad AF came back too....not something I thought I would ever hear myself say LOL! My only problem now is that the days are going by WAY too slow. I start my Clomid today and will be using OPK once I am done taking it. I even bought some Evening Primrose Oil at the grocery store yesterday to counteract the thick CM the Clomid causes.

Are you doing any charting, etc? I started doing the BBT and I am hoping that this will work in conjunction with the OPK to time everything perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->