Looking for buddy (due beg of Jan 2013)

mamidoll

pregnant w/#2
Reaction score
Hi out there :wave: I am a 31yo married, mami of a 3 yo n just found out we r 5 wks preggers w/#2!! :happydance: DH n I tried for 5months to get pregnant naturally with no success..in March we decided to try at home insemination...we got pregnant on the 2nd month!!!! :thumbup: I would love to have a buddy to share symptoms, bump growth and other things about pregnant life in general!

My EDD Is Jan 19th 2013 :) Congrats on the BFP x

yay! :happydance: congrats on the :bfp: my EDD is Jan 12th but my csection will be scheduled before that! welcome! glad to have a buddy! so what's your story?? 1st pregnancy, did you have a hard time TTC?? etc

Well After Having My Son In 2010 I Was Diognosed With Multifolicular Ovarives :( I Was Deverstated And The Doctor Told Us It May Be Hard To Have Children Without Fertility Drugs I Went On The pILL For 3 Months Then Stopped ( i hated it ) Well My Periods Had Come Back And They Was Only 1-2 Diffrent per month so not that irregular and i had read multifollicular ovaries can just dissapear ! obv i wasnt beliving that ... any way we been ttc for 3 months and i been taking pregnacare conception tablets since middle of april and i concived about april 28 - 29th !! ive had 11bfp to make shore and i got symptoms ( sorry for the life storry ) So Whats Your Story :) Xx

My Periods Were 1-2 days off track so it was 29 days or 31 days ect *

im soooo sorry i haven't answered you back :blush: this pregnancy is kicking me in my butt!! i have been sick for 4 straight days! i can't even get my prenatal vites down! how are you feeling?

so glad to hear that you didnt really have much trouble conceiving! that's great! i dont mind the life story i like to know these things! i had my son in 2009 we were NTNP..i developed a condition over the past 2 yrs that makes vaginal intercourse excruciatingly painful but we decided to try to have another in oct of 2011. the :sex: was so painful that i wasn't able to BD enough times in a row to get pregnant. We knew we couldnt afford fertility treatments like IVF etc so in Jan of 2012 i pretty much had given up hope until i googled the "turkey baster method" i was kind of just doing it for fun not thinking i would actually get something out of it. i came across at home insemination sites n realized that it was actually quite common (you dont' actually use a turkey baster though..LOL) so for the next 2 months i researched, got the supplies, kept good watch on my cycle, temps, CM etc, got DH on board n in march we did our first insem. AF showed right on time 2 wks later...so in april we tried again and lo n behold to our shock n surprise a :bfp: 2nd try!! so the home method really does work!

im soooo sorry i haven't answered you back :blush: this pregnancy is kicking me in my butt!! i have been sick for 4 straight days! i can't even get my prenatal vites down! how are you feeling?

so glad to hear that you didnt really have much trouble conceiving! that's great! i dont mind the life story i like to know these things! i had my son in 2009 we were NTNP..i developed a condition over the past 2 yrs that makes vaginal intercourse excruciatingly painful but we decided to try to have another in oct of 2011. the :sex: was so painful that i wasn't able to BD enough times in a row to get pregnant. We knew we couldnt afford fertility treatments like IVF etc so in Jan of 2012 i pretty much had given up hope until i googled the "turkey baster method" i was kind of just doing it for fun not thinking i would actually get something out of it. i came across at home insemination sites n realized that it was actually quite common (you dont' actually use a turkey baster though..LOL) so for the next 2 months i researched, got the supplies, kept good watch on my cycle, temps, CM etc, got DH on board n in march we did our first insem. AF showed right on time 2 wks later...so in april we tried again and lo n behold to our shock n surprise a :bfp: 2nd try!! so the home method really does work!

Aww Thats So Sweet So Glad It Worked Out For You And You Got A BFP :) I Havent Been Sick Yet Just Really Quasey :/ I Have Sore Boobs , Peeing like every 10 Minutes and the odd heartburn Oh And Bloated !!! Got Doctors Friday So I Can Throw All My Symptoms At her Hehe :) x

glad you arent feeling too terrible! i am feeling like the pits! i had to have the dr call in some prescription zofran...an antinausea medication. it helps some but now im having gallbladder attacks!!! i will have to go to the hospital if i have another..they say it can rupture n cause infection in my body..great..LOL. however..my dr still doesnt feel i need to come to the office!! he says he'll see me for a follow up if i go to the ER but as long as im not cramping or bleeding or having any pregnancy problems i dont need to come in until my appt which is in a month! i just feel like total crap..can't do anything but lay around..LOL. take care of yourself..let me know how the appt goes!!

Mami! I just looked back on my "this is so frustrating" post in TTC and I saw that you were also struggling with bfn's and friends getting pregnant... AND NOW YOU'RE PREGNANT?! Yay congrats xxxxxxx

Hey there, I'm due 16th Jan however having my dating scan on 9th July as I had polycystic ovaries and therefore irregular periods. Pregnancy has also hit me like a ton of bricks - we had been trying for a little while and waiting for a referral for fertility treatment - as soon as that came through, I conceived :happydance: Trying to not let the nausea get me down as happy to be where I am, but boy is it a pain! Off work at the mo., GP signed me off so I'm spending my time nibbling crackers and sleeping. Luckily, other than the sickness, I have no real other symptoms so could be worse. Haven't started taking anti-nausea meds yet as was worried they wouldn't be ok even though GP said they would be fine......will see how it goes! When have others got their scans booked??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->