Looking for Buddy for #1

Im having a baby!! :)
Reaction score
Looking for a buddy to help each other through the emotional rollercoaster of TTC and hopefully the ecstasy of Pregnancy soon

This is my first and im really nervous, scared, in fact all emotions you can think of lol

Lyndsay

Hey- i'll be your buddy. I'm in ttc right now, and we test in 2 days. I'm also new on the site.

Hey

thanks

that would be brilliant. Im quite new to all this too. As i saids this is my first. My partner has a son from a previous relationship so he is more experienced.

I test on friday and im struggling to wait lol.

Is this your first?

Hi, I'll be buddies with you. Im ttc my 2nd.

Its a bit of an emotional rollercoaster just now.

Basically ihave 5 days left before i can test and i have symptoms that could be pregnancy related. Partner is ecstatic, i did a cheap test last night (stupid i know - was negative ).

I just dont feel im pregnant but then at other times i do. Feel like if we get a BFN then im letting him down as much as me

how bout yourself?

Im bummed I just got dumped too. :( :cry: Idk what to do anymore.

This would be my first as well- glad to have other people on the journey. I can test in 2 days it says, and i'm nervous about testing. I might wait a day or two after- just to see if i should bother.

lol my friend sent me a message day asking me if i was pregnant- seems she had a dream (she has weird dreams that predict the future) with me being preg- and she doesn't even know i'm trying! :)

I still don't think this time is the one, but i'm still a bit hopefully. Does anyone know what our body temp does AFTER dpo? I'm trying to start charting. maybe it'll come in handy.

Shey- i'm so sorry for the bad news- :( I will be sending you good thoughts.

thank you daretodream and good luck to you.

Shey i am so sorry to hear your news! I am a firm believer in fate though and i do think things happen for a reason.

I hope things start to look up soon :) Chin up chick xxx

Dareto thats amazing about your friend. She has some gift!!! Wish i had someone who could tell me that i was going to be a mummy! X

lol i think not this month. I'm hopeful but EXTREMELY doubtful. But, i hope it means soon!

thank you girlie. best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->