Looking for bump buddie -due 23rd july 2010

smidgen

Mummy 2 Finlay & 4 angels
Reaction score
Hi

Noticed that most of the threads for July 2010 are closed already so thought I'd start my own to see if I could find a few buddies to talk to. I'm 36, this will be my first baby (have had 2 previous miscarriages, most recent in Sept and first one was 3 years ago).

I am a nervous wreck and have no-one really to talk to......

Would love to have a few bump buddies so if you are interested, please pm me

Hi there, I am 36 too but on baby number 4. MY other children are a bit older though; at 15,12 and nearly 8 so it has been a long time since i went through any of this lol.

I have worked out my EDD as 20th July -getting my scan on 5th Jan and cannot wait.

How are you keeping? I am nauseous (practically all the time), have a huge bloated (and uncomfortable at times) tummy -have been in my maternity jeans for the past few weeks now lol; and ave recently been told I have an UTI too lol -i'm sure pregnancy is s'posed to be more fun than this lol -roll on second tri eh?

Feel free to pop into 'from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due' thread -all women due July too -still open too lol. There's only a handful of us in there and all the girls are very friendly.

take care xx

Hi smidgen :flower:

Im 30 and this will also be my first.

I was meant to be due the 22 July but had a 8 week scan on Thurs and was measuring a day a head, so now due 21.

Nausea has hit me pretty hard so my diet at the mo is, tea, lemonade and toast.

I have my first midwife this afternoon eek :happydance:

Hi Smidgen! 15th July EDD here! Got a scan on the 29th Dec so will have a better dating then, I'm 27 and this is my first bump! 10w1d today!

Bad news ladies- I had a scan on monday as had some abdo/back pain and spotting over weekend. the scan showed my baby's heartbeat was no more and i was sent home and told to come back for a d & c on thur (yesterday) which was awful and am still in a lot ofpain. So sadly, I don't think i can bear to be your bump buddies as I don't have a bump no more...:cry::cry:

So sorry for your loss smidgen. Hope you are physically feeling better soon, thinking of you xxx

So sorry Smidgen -thinking of you at this sad time. Take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->