Looking for bump buddies due around 18th May 2012

minidancer

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I am due on the 18th May 2012 with my 2nd, I already have a baby girl who is almost 1. Would love to share this journey with other people :flower:

Congrats on your :bfp: :hugs:

How are you feeling? You looking forward to having 2?

Thanks same to you :)

I feel so exhausted if I'm not constantly peeing I'm really nauseous so most of my days spent on the toilet and my little girl is just having a blast with me always sleepy or sick.

And I'm excited about number 2. How about you? How are you feeling?? Are you excited

The first few weeks are always the worst. I am feeling a bit sick and really tired, i'm sure next week the nausea will hit harder. I have felt sick much earlier this time so I think this one is a boy :haha: I have been gagging when I have been brushing my teeth and my little girl just starts laughing everytime I make a wretching noise :rofl: at least if I am sick her laughing should cheer me up a bit :haha:

Yeah I am really excited but a bit nervous about having 2 under 2. How old is your LO? I suppose when the time comes I will just get on with it and settle into a routine.

I get nausea right before I find out I'm prego and usually doesn't end til 2nd trimester lol my lo is 16 months old :) so it'll be 2 under 2 for me for like 6 days I'm trying to get a routine in but my daughter wont follow it lol baby's due may 6 lily's bday is may 12 lol she's already hitting the terrible 2's

The only reason I tested was because I was gagging when brushing my teeth and that only happened when I was pregnant :haha:

Aw it will be nice having their birthdays close together. I know what you mean about the terrible 2's early, Erin has been walking since 10 and a half months and she just leaves a trail of destruction behind her, she never stops all day :sleep: I am hoping that this means she won't have the terrible 2's at 2 but that is probably wishful thinking!!

Mine has been walking since 8 months and have never seen as much destuction as she causes in my life. I cant even look away from one second without her getting into anything :/ I have never seen this bad of destruction before.. i think its cuz her daddy lets her destroy everything when hes with her lol
i hope it means that to.. mine never takes naps and wont sleep though the night...

Wow 8 months thats really early, thought my LO was young for walking. I am quite lucky in that she goes for about a 20 minute nap in the morning then a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and then sleeps from half 6 to usually between 7 and 8. Really glad she sleeps well, especially just now when I am sooo tired all the time :sleep:

How are you feeling?

Mine takes a nap for like half an hour during the afternoon and she is up about 7am and in bed by 9/920 at night so not a lot of sleep for me until my husband gets off of work :/ then he will watch her for a few hours til I wake up lol I'm slowlyy doing better with my morning sickness and tired how about you?

I've been feeling a bit better the last couple of days, still really tired though :sleep: I only feel sick when I am hungry now so need to eat quite regularly. Have you had a nice weekend?

I feel sick when I eat so I try to eat crackers and Ginger ale often :/ I'm super tired to and starting to get insomnia :'( my weekend was great lily went with her dad for the weekend and my hubby let me sleep best sleep ever :) lol

Sounds like a great weekend :thumbup:

We have a may/june buddy thread, you should come and join us all, there are quite a few of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->