Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

Oh mrs I don't expect to hear your full story for weeks LOL! it was so hard to find time to write mine...
But do tell- what was Braylens weight and length and time of birth??

7.2 lbs and 20 inches long :)
born via c section Wednesday morning at 10:40.

Mrs- hurray congrats... how are you doing? Waiting 2 see your lo...
Premont- loved your story....your princess is a darling...
Vona- how are u?

Had doct app...she said I will have a scan on monday...and if lo doesnt come soon I will be induced....

I'm doing better than i ever expected.
I was terrified i wouldn't be able to do anything but lay in bed once i got home.
I was wrong, thank goodness! Ive been as active as always:)
cesarean's aren't that bad.
how is everyone? Any updates?updated

Be careful Mrs! your bod may decieve you! just take it easy while you HAVE an excuse to do so lol, soon enough you won't AND you'll have a toddler to run around after!

I'm doing alright~ BF is hard, nights are hard... Days are alright~ though she does have an hr of constant screaming during the day. But the bright eyed, inquisitive looking around and smiles earlier in the day and the fact that hubs takes over at night for a bit is helpful :thumbup:

S~ I hope baby decides to come before dr's try and induce! natural birth is AMAZING!
and Von~ you need to start dancing and masturbating and orgasiming to get shit going already! your body is just too good at being pregnant aparently :winkwink:

oh gees.orgasm.. WHATS THAT??? i been loosing bloody plug for.days.. who knew a person could have so much of it!!! contractions for ever.. im.already 3 cm since thursday.. he did a good.sweep and told me he.was.on call all weekend told.me.hed.see.me.there... PPFFFTTT!! I go.from being told id never get her to.term to dangerously going past my dd... WHINE! IM.DONE.DONE.DONE!!! OUT OUT OUT!

middle of night in a blizzard and i got THE nastiest menstrual cramps mixed with contractions... end of rant :-(

i STILL got cramping and mild contractions but nothing is progressing enough for me to go in

:-/ due date shmu date. Shes gonna come when she wants I guess! And shes probablly gonna make a grand entrance... be ready!
How's everyone else doing?

Von~ do you want me to ship you my EPO and labor prep pills? maybe it'd be murphy's law that as soon as I put them in the mail you'd go into labor for real. :wacko: You poor thing...
And to think all this time you and your dr thought you wouldnt see D day...!

Have you ladies subscribed to my journal? I've been finding more time to write lately :thumbup: and I have a story to tell about last night that i hope to get up today on there...:dohh:

COngrats von~ your little girlie is so adorable!

Mrs~ baby story!!! and pics!!!
S~ how are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"