• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

Yiiippiiiieeeee!!! Ur gonna b a mama.latest after.midnight!!!

Pre update??!!
von, your belly is cute!:) definitely lower than mine lol
so last night i had really strong bh and tmi but i literally could have poo'd through a screen door lmao. It was horrendous :p
nothing new today though :/

i have a feeling pre is going through some excitement right.now

I love this picture!
cant wait to read your birth story :)
Congratulations, and lovee her name<3

hi ladiies! typing one handed right now... cause im holdding a baby in the other!!

ill check back in a while and give yall an update!

Premomt- Congrats dear! Finally the wait is over:hugs::happydance:....So happy for you...... How is the LO doing? Are you back home?

Von- cute bump! Now you are next.....waitg..

Mrs- how are you ?

I'm good S, how are you? Any updates?
I had app today, baby is still head down but very high up ..
Going back on Wednesday to have an ultrasound and another cervix check.
Was told to come with bags packed as i could be admitted if all is favorable and if so lo will be here Thursday! :)
Cross your fingers and pray braylen cooperates ladies!
Pre how is life with miss Isabella? :) are you recovering ok?
von-any updates or changes?

Mrs- i am fine. My next appointment is on 4th feb. Had visited the doctor 3 days ago. She said LO head ia down but high ..just like you..she said everything is fine I asked her about all the discomforts and she said it's normal. She told me to go out and shop and see movies. If pain comes come to the hospital.

hey.. im on leak watch:-\ they suspect i have a.slow leak. first.pregnancy i slow leaked for a week and they r NOT wanting that again since i also have group b strep positive and will need antibiotics. i have TONS of menstrual cramping... on the 27th i think.it was i wet my pants and chair..possibly a.leak... i always wear liners.and.they absorb alot... so yesterday the 28th in the shower i had bloddy.show but was gone.when i got outta shower...afternoon i had a soaked liner. so i.called.l&d and.surprise.. wanted me in... we agreed if i put on a fresh liner.and.it would.soak.withing.couple.hrs.id.come in.. well it was.damp.. not soaked. i was.excausted.so i.crashed instead. now here i am at4 am with cramps again. its a constand.cramp like u get when u get ur period and honestly new to me.. i got.it in biys with my other.preggohoods but not this.long and.intence as.this.so im a.bit annoyed.and.frustrated. hubby will.b home.sometime.today so i will habe easier.time getting checked.now. i.dont.wanna.rush to.thenhospital.since i.have app anyways.on the.30th.. but if. i have another mishap today i will get checked... dont.wann.risk bb getting infection!!
OH hi.country.soo nice to.see u r back! i was.creeping this threat way long before i wrote and u stopped posting. hope.all is.well.with u! sooo im rambling.. and typos as.lovely as ever sigh...

Congrats Mrs!!! Braylen is beautiful!!

Here for your reading pleasure is Isabella's birth story~
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1724971-our-little-water-baby.html#post25337691

OMG. I have not been on this board in forever! I'm a terrible bump buddy, LOL.

I just finally remembered to check back in! I am going to read back and catch up as I see I've missed a lot. But congrats to the ladies who have their LOs in their arms already!! ^_^

I'm still waiting, hehehe.

Awesome birth story pre!
i can't believe we both have our lo's with us. It feels like just yesterday we were all saying how ready we were lol.
I'll post my story soon, I'm too tired right now though lol hoping to get a short nap while he's sleeping :p
hope to see the rest of you ladies lo's soon!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->