Looking for bump buddy.. due Oct 20, 2013

Vanillabean01

Tiny Bit Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey all!!

I'm fairly new to the site and I'm looking for a bump buddy (or a few) that are due around the same time!

I feel like my threads get lost in the big big groups especially cause I haven't been around here very long!

This will be our second baby, and is love for someone to chat with seeing as we just found out ourselves and aren't ready to share with friends and family yet!!!

Hi!

I am due October 20th as well! This is my first pregnancy! I just made my first appointment with the midwife for March 19th when I will be just over 9 weeks. When is your first appointment with the doc?

So far my main symptoms include: sore BBs, cramping, and going to the bathroom often. How about you?

Thanks for replying!!

I havent made an appt yet. Its a long weekend here so no one is open :)
I am new to the city I am in! I'm not sure what we are going to do. As far as using a midwife, or going with an OB doctor. I loved my delivering doctor for my first pregnancy but he is 6 hours away. Not sure it's feasable to use him again. Lol

Symptoms. Hrmmm. I feel like maybe I've had a few cramps but not much. And the water in the shower hit my nipple yesterdy And it didn't hurt but definitely more sensitive. Other than that NOTHING!! I've peed on like 8 sticks since I found out (on feb 8) cause I feel like I should feel something! They are getting darker :)

Getting darker is a good sign!!!! :) I have been doing the same thing - this morning the pink one was much darker then the last so that felt good. But honestly, I am having a really hard time not thinking about it all. It feels like like I am stuck in that pattern of not trying to think about it too much (because that I get nervous/hopes up) but then because I am trying not to think about it, I actually am thinking about it all the time :) It doesn't help that we are on our third snow day here in Boston so I have not had work to distract me :)

How is it going for you? Were you able to call and schedule your 1st appointment?

its 750am here on the first business day after the long weekend. Still no appt. I know with my first, the appt i had was for 6 weeks, but it was just blood work. my first real prenatal appt was at 10 weeks.

I am still feeling nothing!! its kinda making me nervous. I am certainly NOT wishing for morning sickness cause its the WORST!! but I'd like to feel something.. maybe a hint of a cramp, or my bbs getting more sore, or something!! lol. I'll remember wishing for this when everything is full blown and I'll want it to all go away!! haha

My positive was on friday, and yesterday morning, my last pee stick was not darker than the one on sunday evening, but it could be just my pee less concentrated. It wasn't substantially lighter, just not darker. I'm going to wait a few days here and try one more. First response tests here in Canada are like $10 for one or $17 for two. its SO expensive!!

Its hard not to think about it! Do you have anyone to tell?? I know we aren't sharing with our parents or friends yet, but both my sisters are pregnant and have been waiting for me, so I can talk about it with them!!!

hoping this first trimester flies by for both of us!!!!!

just added a ticker.. want to see if it works... guess not!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"