Looking for hope after 2 yrs

Reyannawolf

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here and have never done an online post in my life not even fb. Sad I know. So bear with me. So me and my hubby have been trying for two years now and not even a whiff of a BFP in that time. He told me when we first got together he had low sperm count and motility issues but i figured im young and fertile so no matter how bad his numbers were we could get pregnant. Well after the fist 6 mos i was dissapointed and decided to just do some research and see. a year later after diet and lifestyle changes and no BFP i became really discouraged and has only gotten worse over the last 6 mos. So I am looking for anyone to share advise and some hopeful BFP stories from low sperm count. Sorry this is so long. Anything helps. Baby dust to all!

Hi everyone im new here and have never done an online post in my life not even fb. Sad I know. So bear with me. So me and my hubby have been trying for two years now and not even a whiff of a BFP in that time. He told me when we first got together he had low sperm count and motility issues but i figured im young and fertile so no matter how bad his numbers were we could get pregnant. Well after the fist 6 mos i was dissapointed and decided to just do some research and see. a year later after diet and lifestyle changes and no BFP i became really discouraged and has only gotten worse over the last 6 mos. So I am looking for anyone to share advise and some hopeful BFP stories from low sperm count. Sorry this is so long. Anything helps. Baby dust to all!

Hello!
it's important to remember that there's zero shame in having a little help from a doctor. There's plenty of women here who have shared their success stories after having a doctor help them to conceive. Why wait!

We plan to go to a doctor at the beginning of next year if we dont get lucky before then. We are doing some things different this month and last. Last cycle was horrible. But we have started Fertilaid for men, preseed, prenatals, temping, softcups. so we are trying more but if 3 mos of this does not help we will seek treatment.
Any more advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->