Looking for hypothyroid or ttc after mc buddy please?

P

Pippasdvision

Hi there Ladies,

I am looking for a TTC buddy. I have not had one before but it sounds like a great idea for support. I am in my 30's with two boys 11 and 2. My thyroid died during my last pregnancy so never had that added complication. Been trying for 9 months and finally got pregnant only to mc last weekend. I am looking for ttc buddies more the merrier as I could do with the company on this journey.

Hi, I'll be your buddy. :) My last pregnancy brought on hypothyroidism for me. It went undiagnosed for about 8 months and I was diagnosed with PPD that was actually caused by the hypothyroidism. Once I got on Synthroid, the PPD cleared up. I'm a little nervous about pregnancy with hypothyroidism but the docs will keep a close eye on my TSH and T-4 levels so we should be able to catch any wonkyness before it turns into big problems. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs:

Hi, not really done this before but would love the support of others in the same boat. My Dr assures me that the miscarriage was not down to the Hypothyroid as they had taken my bloods the week before and they were absolutly fine but I keep wondering if there was something else I should have done. Have you been trying long? How old is your little one? I was befinning to think i was not ovulating at all when we got pregnant so though there is a dark cloud the silver lining is that there is no reason we shouldnt be able to get pregnant again. Have you been charting oyur cycle? have you had any ovulation problems as i have heard that that can be a side effect of hypothyroid? ssorry lots of questions lol. Ps my name is Pippa and I am from Wales UK

Hi. :) This is our first cycle TTC so we haven't been trying long and I'm not sure whether I have any ovulation issues. I've just come off the patch so I'm not sure long long it will take to regulate my cycles either. I have no idea about ovulation and hypothyroidism. I have been charting, the link is in my siggy if you'd like to see it. :)

Wow mine is on a different one but I am not sure others can view it. I have not up to now logged my BBT but just general cycle information.

I will be your buddy! I just had a miscarriage at 12 weeks this last monday =( an found out I had hypothyroidism at 7 weeks an my thyroid an my stress didnt have a good outcome for this pregnancy.AS soon as my natural miscarriage is over I wanna try again hopefully now I know my problem an the main stress is out of my life an I pray I have a healthy baby I can hold in my arms. My name is Ashley by the way.

I know exactly what you mean about the stress too as soon as you sort out one little crisis another one bites you in the butt

I've never had an MC but I can totally agree about stresses biting right on the heels of one another and sometimes striking in pairs, trios, and occasionally more. :hugs: to all of us!

I have bought myself one of those fertility monitors to see how things are going on my next cycle really looking forward to starting to try again. So do you think you will be testing at the end of this month as you are on day 20

I don't know. FF hasn't picked up on an OV yet but I just had a MASSIVE temp dip today so hoping maybe today is It and I'll see my spike the next few days. I'm guessing I'll be testing somewhere around the end of the month although it may end up being beginning of July. Just depends on how the rest of this cycle goes. I just want to OV so I know my body's working right after being on the pill. LOL

Wow did that wourk out? did fertility friend pick up the spike I have mine of friday so fingered crossed we will probably be testing about the same time

It picked up the dip and spike and marked ovulation. Then it kept going back and forth between saying I ov'd on CD 15 and CD 20. Now it's decided that it can't detect an ovulatory pattern, I guess b/c my temps are so erratic. I attribute it to being my first month off the patch. Oi.

sounds like we are going to be testing around the same time. Not convinced this month after Mc but you never know

Do you have any preference to a boy or girl or just happy to have a healthy one? I started off really wanting a girl when we first started TTC but now just want a healthy baby and dont care what it is.

All I really want at teh end of the day is a healthy baby, but we have a girl and I'd kinda like her to have a brother. On the other hand, it's so much FUN to buy girl clothes. :p

I know I work in a clothes shop and get so frustrated that all you can get for boys is jeans and funny slogan tshirts where as girls have so much more choice

im REALLY glad to see others who are ttc with hypothyroid!!

i found out i have underactive thyroid after i lost Max in December, i had absolutely no idea i had it, so it came as a bit of a shock! They told me it was likely it was the cause for my mc, or at least contributed to it.

also found out in May that i have fatty liver, which they think could have been caused by the sluggish metabolism from the thyroid.

so im now on a mammoth health kick to lose weight and eat healthily to give us the best chance of holding onto the next pregnancy. :)

as for ovulation, im doing opk's each cycle, i tend to have long cycles of 33-41 days, and LP's of 9-11 days :( have you ladies got long cycles or short LP's?

hi hun i have hashimotos and have had 3 mc llast one last month :( im ttc againa dn would love abuddy :kiss:

I have been trying since sept got preg in may lost beginning of june but up till then no sign of ovulation so feel its a bit of a positive. I tended to be 28 days to 30 days but LP I have no idea as I dont tend to detect ovulation. Due atthe end of the week. Don't think I am pregnant this month not really been trying after Mc wanted to give my body a chance to recover.

I got my BFP today. To be honest I got three coz I could not believe it. DO let me know how the rest of you guys are doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->