Looking for hypothyroid or ttc after mc buddy please?

I got my BFP today. To be honest I got three coz I could not believe it. DO let me know how the rest of you guys are doing

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: I finally got my CH, now I'm just waiting to see whether I'm pregnant or having the PMS from heck. LOL

Bit of a dissapointment went to doc who says it could be left over hormones after MC so have to have bloods done over a week its driving me nuts

Hi, I posted my story regarding the discovery that I have an underactive thyroid here: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/362999-blood-test-results-back-after-my-mc.html

It's good to know other people are in the same boat and I now know a lot more about this problem from this site, my doctor and searching on the internet. My doctor has started me on 50mg of thyroxine for 2 weeks and my levels are very low. I am due to go back in 2 weeks for another blood test and expect she said will possibly correct my dose to a higher level again. She also wants to take bloods to check antibodies - Does anyone have any experience of this?

Ok, so we are trying to conceive and I don't want to do anything until a) My first AF comes following MC - Perhaps start Aug? and b) When my thyroid medication is on an even keel and the doctor thinks I'm at the correct level, oh and c) After my holidays in August until 14th August (I need to have fun and not worry I'll eat or drink the wrong things). So <deep breath> I anticipate trying after that and praying for a nice BFP in September!? Fingers Crossed for us all.

Pippa sorry to hear that. I'm not going to POAS as often next time - I spent a fortune and it caused me so much anxiety.

yea I find it is a two edged sword if it comes out like oyu expect then it is reasureing but if not it just adds to the worry. But dont worry I am fairly sure I am pregnant I have a few symptoms. I am going to test again with a conception indicator on wed or thurs that should be at 2-3 weeks by then if I am. and get first lot of bloods back tomorrow so shall be trawling the internet for what they should be etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->