Looking for ideas/ suggestions

auntsas

Reaction score
I have what I believe was a cp the end of October. Faint positive line that never darkened over 6 days before my November period. I never fully got rid of the pressure and cramps in my pelvis! December period was normal. I am currently 5 days late on a 28 day cycle with negative pregnancy test. I have light pressure in my pelvis and tender up middle lower abdomen. Not constipated and no urinary symptoms to think of uti. Saturday I had what I swear felt like a contraction lasted about 3 minutes was very intense, brought a tear to your eye immediately..it really hurt! I tried to call dr today of course office was closed, I will try tomorrow. Any ideas out there?

Maybe you just ovulated late? Hope u get an answer soon. I think if you was late duel to being pregnant it should of showed by now but u never know! X

Maybe you just ovulated late? Hope u get an answer soon. I think if you was late duel to being pregnant it should of showed by now but u never know! X

I have an appointment next week, I don't believe I am pregnant due to all the negative test. Still today there is a lot of pressure around my uterus! I am puzzled never had this happen, my periods were always so regular before October cp. Thanks for your reply

No probs our bodies are horrible they Just try trick us all the time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->