Looking for January buddies

Gretaa

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm 21 and expecting my first LO on approx. 3rd of January :)
I'd like to find buddies to chat online/text/bbm or anything like that to keep in touch and compare symptoms, share thoughts and feelings together :)
I'm from Brighton and wouldn't mind to find someone close to meet up for coffee.
Anyway, any ladies that are due on January - message me here or privately :) Keep in touch ;)
Kisses xxx:hugs::mail:

I am from Eastbourne! am 24 (almost 25 boooo) had my first at 21 due my second on 25th Jan 2012

Oh hey ! Congrats on your second one ;) Hope you'll have a wonderful pregnancy . Excited much ? Now that you'll have two little ones? :)

Getting more excited as the weeks go by! am only 9 at the moment trying to hold in the excitement I have no one around me who is pg so no one to talk about all the stuff with so have been abusing these forums lol!
Josh will be 4 in Feb (timed that a bit wrong didn't I lol) but think the gap is pretty goos really
Are you getting excited have you bought anything yet?
xx

Getting more excited as the weeks go by! am only 9 at the moment trying to hold in the excitement I have no one around me who is pg so no one to talk about all the stuff with so have been abusing these forums lol!
Josh will be 4 in Feb (timed that a bit wrong didn't I lol) but think the gap is pretty goos really
Are you getting excited have you bought anything yet?
xx

:) I've got no one pregnant around me as well and those who are already with children are acting really weird - like they know everything already. Don't eat that, eat that, don't do that, do that. I was told not to eat mayo! what????? I know that you must not eat home made one, but I ain't that dump :D anyway, I haven't bought anything yet as I'm waiting for the gender scan so I know what I'm buying things for :)) I mean colours and themes etc. I've got a pram already though. I didn't buy it, it was my brother's. 12 years old pram but very good quality and amazing shape. Huge wheels chassis, pretty blue/green colours. I'll upload a pic later on :) Apart from that I keep buying stuff for myself - books, maternity wear (i'm gettig bigger day by day), oils, creams etc. I'm intending to buy maternity pillow soon as well. What about you? Did you buy anything yet? I presume you don't need to buy loads as you've got stuff from your first one :)
xxx

hi im due january 30th how you feeling ?

Hello ;)
I'm feeling pretty amazing! All my first tri symptoms vanished :) I can eat anything I want now, nausea disappeared. Laziness and tiredness are gone! Yey! :)
How about you? How are you feeling? Presuming still pretty rough as you're not too far along :hugs:

Hi, I'm due 8th January. You had your first scan yet?? x

Oh so not too far from me ;) How exciting! Just thinking about winter makes me all jumpy :))) Yeah, I did have my first scan and it well very well. Baby's healthy and a bit lazy, like me :D wasn't jumping all over the place, just laid there still, waving his/hers hands to me :) When's your scan? :) x:kiss:

Hey January buddies! Where are you? :))

Hey! I'm due 19th Jan! I see you were looking for a bbm pg buddy? I'm not near you as I'm from Gloucestershire. This is my second, had my first at 20 and having my second at 22 (2 months off my 23rd birthday)
Give me a private message with your bbm pin and we can get chatting!
My pg is all a big secret still atm so have no one but the boyfriend to talk to. Had my 12 week scan Wednesday and got my doppler today and it's making everything seem so much more real now! Can't wait to start shopping!
Anyway, drop me that pm! Dying to get chatting with someone else who's pg!!! Got lots of people who are 'friends' around me who are pg (nt anyone close) but as it's still a secret, it's not so much fun! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->