Looking for June IUI buddy....

Rosiepooh

Reaction score
We will be doing our third round of IUI sometime between this coming friday and the following monday (6/25). Looking for a TTC buddy for this round. :flower:

Hi Rosiepooh, we did our first IUI yesterday (18.6) - would I qualify? Hv been TTC for 7 months, have PCOS and hubby has low motility....went through the procedure with loads of tiny follicules and 2-3 above 16mm after ten days of gonal injections .....fingers and toes crossed - how about you? Are you using stims? Wish you all the best....hard to go through TWW (progesterone check on 25.2 and beta on 3.7) and it's only day 2! please let me know how you are getting on, hope that this 3rd time lucky!!

Wilkette- Of course you qualify! :)

We have been TTC for 4 years now. I have endometirosis stage 4 that was diagnosed last year. DH has great mobility and sperm count. Superstar was the word my obgyn used.

Our second round was the first time we did follicle mapping. I had two mature follicles on the right measuring 2cm each and one on my left measuring 2.8cm. Which the fs was really happy with. We go in thursday morning for this cycles follicle mapping and then decide from there when to do the trigger shot. I dread it because it made my left ovary hurt so bad for about a week. FS said that was a good sign! lol... i had other thoughts though.... :)

If this cycle doesn't work then we are going to take a break for awhile. DH and I both work with high school marching bands so the fall is crazy busy for us. I don't want to add the additional stress of IUI to the mix. So I am really hopping that this round works for us.

This may sound silly but what is STIMS? I have seen a few people talk about it on here but I have never heard of it before. Even though we have been TTC for 4 years, we've only been doing fertility treatments since May. And yes the TWW is hard... I try to not over analyze every little symptom- but its hard when you want something so bad!

Hi rosiepooh sounds like tomorrow is the day to wish u luck , I really hope it all goes well - great that dh is 101pct good and follies are perfect size!sorry by stims meant stimulants ie climophen or injectibles - break def makes sense for body and mind we will prob do the same - lets see how we go this time around! Distracting myself as much as possible to stop interpreting all ailments as a sign . Fun and games til 3 July ...hv a great day and best of luck - wilkette

Okay I get it now! :) Yes I am on stims. 150 mg clomid for 5 days and then this past round of IUI we did the trigger shot- not sure if that's considered stims or not. :)

How do you distract yourself??

I took an OPK today. There was an okay line there- so tying to figure out if I should count it as a positive on my charting for today.

Send some extra baby dust and good thoughts tomorrow!! Need all the positive energy we can get! :)

Hiya....only thing i know about opk at least the ones i took is that the test line needs to be stronger than the control line - took one a few months back after 5 days of 50mg clomid (we were trying stims + natural) and saw a line and went to see the doc triumphantly telling him I was prob ovulating, he told me u/s reflected I was at least a week away! embarrassing - this time round after gonal injections took one test last sat test was same as control in the morning, took another in the evening and test was way stronger so BD on Sat and Sun before IUI on Monday.....and fingers crossed! When do you think you will be ready to do the IUI, hv you seen your doc? hope it all goes well!! you are lucky that clomid is having +ive effects! :thumbup:
Soooo hard to keep distracted, work is my salvation - also have only told a handful of friends about this so most of the time don't socialize with peops aware of our issues and no one asks - so being out and about is a distraction; i just try to work out, see friends, throw myself into work....and suppress the pangs of "ooooh my left little toe wiggled, is that a sign that i'm pregnant / not pregnant?"...easier said than done of course but every day gets better as i know that we are so lucky to even be able to do this, even thirty years ago these techniques werent nearly as good!
All the best and have a great day. It's Friday tomorrow...
Wilkette

Well the news wasn't so good yesterday. The mapping showed that I have developed a cyst on my right ovary. So we are at a stand still right now. Right now the plan is to do lap surgery in either july or august (right now he is booked until august but he's checking with some other drs to see if they are going on vacation in july so he can use their surgical suite time). During the surgery he will take care of the cyst and also clean out my endometriosis so we have a clean start when we do our next iui. Hopefully in either august or september depending on when the surgery is.

I was really bummed yesterday. And DH has been great! He is taking me shoping today and we are going to see a movie. So I am going to try to keep busy and enjoy the mental and physical break until the surgery. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, but at the same time its hard to understand why we have to keep getting over these hurdles.

How are you feeling?? How many more days do you have until AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->