Looking for LGBT TTC buddies!!!

JenluvsDot

2 hopeful Moms.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! :hi:
My wife and I have just started on this journey. This cycle will be our second attempt. I will be carrying our baby this time. :baby: I have no same sex couples that I know who I can talk too where I live. I am not telling our families that we are trying because they are not thrilled with us being married, and I don't want any negative vibes out there. My wife has just gotten a job in DC and will be staying up there during the week for now, and will either come back home on the weekends or I will go to her on the weekends. :cry: I am so sad that she will be away from me, especially while we are trying to conceive. But with the job market the way it is, we have to take what job she can get. I work at The Midwifery Center at Depaul in Norfolk, VA. We have 4 wonderful midwives and offer natural/water births in a hospital. :kiss: I love working here, and we decided to have me stay here with the pets for now, especially since I have a job I love and health insurance. But I cannot imagine not having my boo with me every night. :hugs: I would love some people to chat with, and especially any seasoned BnB users. I see lots of cool stuff on peoples posts, and don't know where they are getting them from!!! I am not computer savvy. Hope to hear from you!!!!

Hi there girls, im not in a same sex couple, but i have quite a few friends who have been on that journey (a same sex couple trying to concieve), im happy to buddy with you, i have a little bit of vicarious experience of what you two are going through! i would be happy to Private message with you,

I would love that curleymumma!! I started a journal too if you would like to read it. I don't know how to link my journal to my page yet though. I will try. I want to try clomid, but my midwife said that it isn't necessary yet. She's right, but I just want this to happen!!! I'm on CD4, finishing up the big bad period. How do we become TTC buddies? I'm so new at this, lol!!

im actually not sure- i did send you a private message on this sight, did you check your inbox? I suppose we can have chats there or here. See is you can find my message XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->