^*^looking for long cycle buddies^*^

vkj73

Reaction score
i'm 36 with a 35 day average cycle, ttc #1

i'm now on cd 14. i found a site (unable to post links yet as i'm a "newbie") that says cd19 would be the day to start opk. i'm tempted to start tonight.

i also had my second acupuncture appointment today.

if anyone is in the same boat, i'd love to hear from you.

any support/advice would be great!
:flower:

cheers :winkwink:

can't believe no one has replied! I was on a 33 day cycle but last month it was only 26 days so don't know what it will be this month! it's craziness after bc....i don't even know what cd i'm on as af is still here, so i don't really care, lol! but i will be your cycle buddy!!!! Good luck hope you get your :bfp:

well ticker says i'm on cd 7, so i'm behind you but my cycle is shorter so we are pretty much around the same time then!

my cycle is crazy too. it can range from 33 to 42 days. im expecting my period sometime this weekend but with my cycle who knows?! i too will join! :]

Hi, my cycles are averaging 48 days!!!! So i'll jump in here if you'll have me!!??? How frustrating is it not knowing whats going on and when???

Hi
Im 24 and I have a 35 day cycle most of the time but the witch is sooooo unpredictable. I can have nice normal ones around 28 days and I have had long ones too pushing into the 40's

I spoke to my gynie and she has said she does not think there is anything to worry about yet

We have been TTC for 11 months for our 1st baby.

my last cycle, which was my first trying to conceive baby #3 was 47 days, I am on CD1 again at last! I knew last month wasnt my month as I never even ovulated according to ff!... can I join?!

Good luck girls for your BFP's x

yeah! i'm glad you all joined. i took my first optk last night (a bit early but i went for it). last night it looked negative, however, this morning the line looks pretty dark??? according to online calculators, i'm supposed to ovulate sometime b/w the 25th and 29th so it could be right. the dh and i will start the bd tonight and we are going away tomorrow.

i'm going to post the optk result question on the main page ttc page.

thanks again for all of your replies.

here's:dust: for everyone!

My last cycle was 47 days. This time I used opks which were positive on days 25 and 26, so I take this to mean I ov on day 27. So hopefully this cycle will be 41/42 days- an improvement on last time! I've been taking Agnus Castus and Evening Primrose this time, so fingers crossed it is making a difference!

I have irregular cycles too. Mine range from 22 to 47 days over the last year. Last period was 11th July and we started bd after. Am now waiting on af at 43 days ish, started testing from day 35 and got bfn, did every day till day 42 and have the faintest line ever?expensive test in the morning I think.

mine are 42 days, i'm actually on O right now on CD 30!! haha i hate the long wait ):

ive been having cramps. keep thinking af is coming and have very tender bbs. but the last time i had my period was july 21. . . so i don't know if im ovulating or af is coming. Oh this is just confusing. . . . ha. i don't know what im talking about. but glad more of you joined. im seeing im not too much of a freak now! :]

ok af is finally all the way gone!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!! so ready to o now!

hey
well my cycles are kinda irregular atm too cos i just got off implanon 2 months ago i got my period 3 weeks after removal then didnt get the next one for 35 days and im now on my second cycle and on cd 14 and tested positive for opk so im guessing this cycle is gona be shorter and it sux cos im one of those impatient ppl haha
so a ttc buddy or buddies would be awesome :)

wow im not alone!!!!!!!! oh ya hi every1 i was so excited to know im not alone..
well i was on b/c on and off in 07 and some of 08 not to long though but when i went off of it i had the normal bleed then again 2 weeks after then i had another spotting on halloween. after that it was like 7 months before i got another well i had 2 in june/ july and now i just got over my other so it was about a 55 day cycle so now i just started vitex to hopefully help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->