Looking for lovely ladies who understand x

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Hi girls , I've moved here from pregnant over 35 , I have had a nightmare rollercoaster for the last month , at 44 discovering I was pregnant was the most amazing feeling , at 5 weeks I was told all was ok . Then a week later I started spotting but was brushed off by a ''12' year old doctor who said your 44 go home and wait for it to come away! I went hOme bleeding stopped ... Hopes back up .. Then it started again so was admitted and told possibly no sac but hcg 2800 pain started . Told it was ectopic went to theatre , woke up and got told doctor ' couldn't ' find baby so had to have mexothrate shot ... Levels rose by 2000 so a second shot given and sent home. 24 hours later excruciating pain and admitted again this time emergency open surgery and little bean found embedded in muscle outside Fallopian tube and womb . I'm distraught as I felt this was my tiny miracle at my age , I wanted this baby so badly and am asking you lovely lovely ladies for a little of your support as I so desperately want to try again as soon as I'm fit too but feel so isolated here as I don't know anyone and find it so hard to explain how strong my maternal feelings are ,

Thank you threebirds , I can't find your private message though not showing in my inbox xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss and the terrible ordeal that was involved with losing your baby. :hugs: This is a great place full of wonderful ladies to share our stories with and get support to make it through tough times like this.

Gosh what an awful experience you've had! Very best of luck getting your BFP soon x

I am so sorry. I know it is difficult, but try and stay hopeful. That is the only thing that helps me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->