Looking for May mum-to-be to be buddies!!

Cute!! You're due one day after me! Hope I'll be in labour before you lol!!
Can't wait!! I'm getting super excited now... i've been less present in this thread, because the more I think about it, the longer it seems...
You know how you keep on asking yourself how it will be seeing your baby for the first time then be a mum forever.. It's kind of freaky!! I wonder if I'll be a good mum for him and all those little issue... So I try to keep myself busy because I don't want to wonder anymore, I want to know!! So bring me my baby asap!!!
Still 24 days until I'm due :-(( Hope everyone is having a great time?! Not too difficult those last few weeks?? Sometimes I feel good sometimes I feel really uncomfy and heavy, but that's normal so I'm just living the moment, not complaining!
Plus I'm quite happy, even if I look like an hippo, I have my libido back! Almost 37 weeks and I'm having sex again..How weird is that?! Lol, Dh is really surprised!
Take care lovely ladies! xx

libido - what's that? :rofl:

People keep saying to me "not long now then!" and all I can think is "it seems like bloody ages to me! I'm dying to meet my LO2 no2 but not too impatient as I'm still very comfy except for indigestion and cramps in my feet at night. My doctor has given me a magnesium drink - supposed to stop the cramps but it hasn't worked yet :( Fine apart from that tho!

I'm happy you're still fine magic..
It's so random now: yesterday I had a great day was thinkning to myself, great if I can spend the next 10-15 days that fit but at night it all changed and I had contractions until the hourly hours of the morning.....
I actually don't mind them even if it's quite painful, what annoy me is the build up you get for 9 f***ing months and now enough!!! Lol, I want to push, meet, and hug my lil bunny :)
I really don't care about the pain or how it goes at the end of the day all I want is to have my water broken and my contractions regularly. Let's pray together lol!!
BTW I put you as my pregnant buddy, cause I think I'll be more likely to write on this thread before I leave to the hospital. Hope you don't mind??!!
I hope it will be soon, I lost my show, like to think it's the beginning of something lol!!!

Oh yes, just like you, I hate people saying not long now, believe me it's gonna come so fast blablabla... My hubby is the first one to repeat that to me all the time :-( I'm like hell no, it's not fast enough, 18 days seems as far as 8 months!! Will they ever learn that pregnant people have a different way of counting time, we're in a different time dimension! Bring out the labour, I've been pregnant forever, I want to be a mum now :)
Take good care of you and your family!! xxx

I'm happy you're still fine magic..
It's so random now: yesterday I had a great day was thinkning to myself, great if I can spend the next 10-15 days that fit but at night it all changed and I had contractions until the hourly hours of the morning.....
I actually don't mind them even if it's quite painful, what annoy me is the build up you get for 9 f***ing months and now enough!!! Lol, I want to push, meet, and hug my lil bunny :)
I really don't care about the pain or how it goes at the end of the day all I want is to have my water broken and my contractions regularly. Let's pray together lol!!
BTW I put you as my pregnant buddy, cause I think I'll be more likely to write on this thread before I leave to the hospital. Hope you don't mind??!!
I hope it will be soon, I lost my show, like to think it's the beginning of something lol!!!

Oh yes, just like you, I hate people saying not long now, believe me it's gonna come so fast blablabla... My hubby is the first one to repeat that to me all the time :-( I'm like hell no, it's not fast enough, 18 days seems as far as 8 months!! Will they ever learn that pregnant people have a different way of counting time, we're in a different time dimension! Bring out the labour, I've been pregnant forever, I want to be a mum now :)
Take good care of you and your family!! xxx

You've lost your show! When did that happen? I don't know how long it can take between that happening and things really getting moving but I don't think it can be that long can it? What did the mw say?

I got a minor panic on when my days left got to 29- just because it sounds like nothing! Think I've got everything ready. I hope nothing happens before my mum gets here - should be around the 10th I think (they're driving over so it kind of depends on the roads and stuff!) It'll be a nightmare if DH has to cope with LO and work and me in hospital with no help on hand!

Dead chuffed that you put me as your pg buddy! :friends: I will update the other thread if you like. I can pm my mobile number if you like? :hugs:

Well once you loose your show it still can take up to two weeks, but I hope that it is a sign of something coming nicely along lol!! Lost what I think is the most of it saturday night, then a tiny bit last night again.

I do hope for you that your LO waits for your mum, but looking at the dates it should be no problem!
I have to tell you, I really don't care who's there and who's not now... It's weird how all my priorities have changed, I wanted a specific cd to give birth, a water-birth and this and that, now you could put me in the middle of the wood to give birth I'll be ok with it lol! Just want to do it!! I guess that's a good change, that means I'm less dreading the pain too!
Sure you can give me your mobile number, that would be cool and more practical for updates lol, I'm not bringing my laptop to the maternity unit!!
Less than an official month for you now it's cool (won't say it's coming super fast now lol), the good part is that you are not too impatient! I'm getting so obsessed, I'm counting every hour left in the day before I can go from -18 to -17......I think I'm freak lol!!!! For my mental health my LO should come asap!!

yeah it sounds like you have this birth all sorted out in your head! No stressing! I have to admit I did feel a little impatient today. Out shopping and I have a wedding to go to in September, and there were all these lovely dresses I was dying to try on! I was getting funny looks from the shop assistants too!

18 days to go - so how many hours is that exactly? :rofl::rofl:

Yeap no stressing... Just want to experience it now! I guess at one point you just have to face it and go for it, isn't it??!! That's my way of thinking anyway since I turned 37 week.

Actually, there's 8 hours left before I can say 17 days left and not 18 :))) Still 8 hours to go today lol!!

I can understand you with the shopping, I just avoid shop now otherwise I think I'll cry seeing all those things in which I don't fit anymore!!

You can be impatient, next week, you'll be full-term hun!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->