Looking for opinions!

DuchessDiva

Reaction score
I'm on day 23 of a typical 28 day cycle...and things are a bit "off" for me. :shrug: My PMS symptoms started with a vengeance about 3 days ago. I'm bloated and my breasts are incredibly heavy, tender & sore. I'm cramping to the point where at least three times a day I head to the bathroom SURE that I've started AF. Now, to add insult to injury, I've been constipated for the last couple of days which is only adding to my bloating/discomfort.

I thought it was impossible to get symptoms this early... as most symptoms are caused by the changes brought about by implantation. These "symptoms" started 7dpo, which I'm pretty sure is too early.

So, your opinion... Early AF around the corner, or possibly something else?

My symptoms with dd started at 3 dpo, and they are the same you're describing. With me, though, my af symptoms usually start 6 days before she is due; with dd they started a week before that (13 days before af was due).

My symptoms with dd started at 3 dpo, and they are the same you're describing. With me, though, my af symptoms usually start 6 days before she is due; with dd they started a week before that (13 days before af was due).

Thanks Robinator! We'll see. I REFUSE to test until Saturday...AF is due Friday and I will not be sucked in to testing early. I won't. I won't! Okay.. maybe. But I'm TRYING not to. :haha:

Still feeling a lot of the same symptoms, but not as crampy.

I MADE myself wait - I was 16 dpo when I tested. People thought I was nuts but I needed to know AF was late before I did it! :winkwink:

Isnt that the worst!!! Having all the symptoms and having to wait is no fun! I agree waiting at least until the day your AF is due. I, however, am TERRIBLE at waiting!! I always end up testing way too early. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->