looking for opinions

sammisapphire

Reaction score
My name is Samantha. I'm 22. Never been pregnant. I've been obsessing reading story after story of "am i pregnant?" I'm well aware that every woman is differant and i have yet to miss my period but I'm anxious. My highly fertile days (according to an app i use) was December 14th through the 18th. Ovulation on the 19th. My period is supposed to start on January 2nd. I had sex on December 17th. (only once through the whole week) Implantation day was supposably the 24th and I had brown spotting on the 26th, exactly one week before my period. With the research i have done it seemed like clockwork to me. I am not on birth control and there was no other method involved to prevent.

Also i am unsure of anything being related but i did have slight cramps around the time of implantation. I have also had headaches since. I have had no further symptoms that i am aware of. I maybe just too hopeful but thats why i decided to post for an opinion! And yes i know that i should wait for my missed period. I'm just curious of the ones who have expieranced this before! Thank you for reading!
________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 1-4-2013

Still no AF.
Still having a non stop tension headache.
Have not retested yet..waiting until i'm a week late because i hate BFN's.
TMI: Have had very loose stools the past 3 or 4 days now. (i only go once a day) (for those who have never heard of this with pregnancy it is possible from what i have heard)
Occasionally feel slight pain in breast and the veins seem to be more visible than normal
_________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 1-7-2013

It really looks like i might be preggers! Today I had light pink / brown discharge when wiping and small spotting on panties with no pains! I guess it is time to test again. Not even close to my normal AF.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooh, I would totally be peeing on a stick every morning if I were you. ;) I have always been able to pick up my pregnancies really early on first response tests. Good luck dear and let us know how it goes :hugs:

I second poas. A test should pick it up today or tomorrow.

I haven't bought an hpt yet but i am also cold and i have a very minor neck/headache...still obsessing though!! :) it is starting to drive me crazy lol

Buy the tests! Lol. Treat yourself and buy quite a few, and then pee on one :) Trust me you will need them if you think you may be pregnant. Goodluck.

just keep in mind that if you do buy a test and it turns out that it may be negative does not mean that you aren't pregnant. sometimes it takes a little longer to get the postive because hcg isn't high enough yet.

hey sammisapphire

im kinda in the same boat, ive had spotting today and yesterday which is a week early for AF. And my last cycle was a week early also so if this is AF then i have only had like a 26day cycle which normally mine goes well past a 30day cycle. good luck testing tomoro, ill be keepin an eye out for ur updates :) xxxx

Now im irratated because i had some white discharge today which i read is common right before your period starts. :/

If you dont start, I'd keep retesting if I were you... Or go to the Doctor They can refer you for a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->