Looking for some advice guys

llsarahll

Mum to Ryan
Reaction score
Hey all

Looking to get a little bit of advise Ryan is almost 22 months and is not speaking at all, I have been worried about autism with him I went to the go who watched him play and he says to me he wasnt worried as when he played he made eye contact with me and the doctor, and he advised me that children with autism wouldn't do this!

It really just up sets me as he has reached all this other mile stones really early like walked at 10 and a half months.

I think I'm making myself worse as I'm constantly googling things but the odd time he will play with his cars and line then up. Also he runs some times on his tip toes! Am I just over reacting?

Hey Hun I'm sorry you have no clear answers is he making noises? Attempting to sing etc?

My daughter didn't speak until 3 she mainly baby babbled and still does from time to time shes now approaching 5 and says so much more. I was concerned and took her to the GP at 2 who refered her to a speech and language therapist they diagnosed her with SLI( specific speech and language impairment) she's since had speech therapy sessions and I have to do special times with her you can also look into selective mutism and ask his DR to refer him to have his ears checked as glued ear can cause speech delay.

Sending you hugs and I hope you get the answers you need x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->