Looking for some advice/reasurrance (IBS, Crohns, bowel cancer)

Babydance

Reaction score
hey

I've been to the docs cos i've been bleeding when i go for a poop( not when wiping lol sorry). She took blood and is sending me for a colonoscopy. Im petrified i have bowel cancer (yes i have an over active mind!) my bloods came back all clear but i dont know what she tested for?
I get griping pain sometimes and have to go and i have noticed its when ive just BF? Also i can still feel some stitches up there if i turn akwardly in bed etc its a bit sharp.
Has anyone any experiences atall? :shrug:

xx

I bleed sometimes when I poop, I was terrified that it was cancer, esp as my nan had bowel cancer. However it is just a fissue, basically sometimes you can get a small tear and it bleeds fresh blood. My doc said that you need to be concerned when the blood is old blood and is black.

Also wanted to say I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and so I get griping pains and the sudden urge to go so maybe you have that?

Hey hun, sorry your having to deal with this :hugs: I think the Dr. would have tested for cancer so if the tests came back negative, i wouldn't worry about that. Like Jen_uk said, it may be a tear. Hope you feel better x

The only reason i was worried is cos its not when i wipe its actually on the poop (not through it though!) although i guess it could be from my stitches? The are quite far up there LO tore me to shreds
Thanks for the replies ladies i cant help but stress myself out!! xx

my god im going outta my mind! i keep googling!! xx

Hun I'm going through the same thing atm. All my bloods bar 1 came back normal. Am waiting now to see the gastroenterologist. My dad has Ulcerative Colitis and I was diagnosed a few years ago with IBS so goodness knows whats going on. Hugs for you and if you want to chat then PM me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->