Looking for some advice

Flower8

Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum and ntnp for#1. I came of cerazette nearly 3 months ago after being on it 6 months, was on depo Injection for the 2 years previous to that and cerazette again before that (kept changing due to medication). After coming off I had a day of spotting, and then 25 days after had my first period, then another 25 day cycle but now I'm on day 31 and no period yet. before I went onto contraception my cycles were a bit longer anyway about 35 days on average so im still expecting it to arrive.. Just wondering on others experience of coming off cerazette as i was expecting the process of my periods returning to be quite slow, and the few regular cycles actually threw me off lol

Hi flower!
I was on cerazette and unfortunately I have very random cycles like that and they haven't settled out yet. I've been off the BCP for 10 months now.
I always used to get perfect 28 day cycles before BCP, now the shortest is 25 days and the longest is 33 days. It just seems that it just messes with your cycles :nope:
Best of luck TTC!

Thank you, and Yes I had a feeling the two 25 day cycles would be too good to be true lol just a waiting game I guess see what happens x

To be fair, you probably wouldn't want a 25 day cycle, as you may have problems with your luteal phase.
Best of Luck!

i too am having the same issue, i came off cerazette 5 months ago and my period was like clock work every 28 days immediately , that all changed this month as i am now 8 days late, i am getting cramps for a week like they are coming but nothing yet and have taken 3 HTPs all said negative, i am so confused :-(

That's how I'm feeling xswanx, I haven't tested atall yet due to it likely just beingd odd cycle, feels like it's on its way just still a no show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->