Looking for some advice

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Hi

I haven't been on B&B for quite a long time. Me and DH have been TTC #2 since January 2016. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June 2017 and had 2 rounds of clomid which were unsuccessful. By May 2018 I had a bit of a breakdown and we decided to stop trying but I stayed off BC and figured 'if it's going to happen it will happen' fast forward to now and for the last 12 months or so I have been having regular cycles.

My last few cycles have been 31 days. Today I'm on CD27 and AF is expected on Thursday 5th. This cycle for the past week I have been feeling crappy, I had an upset tummy on Monday&Tuesday last week. On Wednesday, Thursday & Friday I had some light brown spotting but only when I wiped. Friday I was feeling really sick and Friday & Saturday I was feeling crampy like AF was about to start. I have checked my CP and it is high up, when AF is about to start it is usually really low.

After googling I'm now wandering if the spotting could of been implantation spotting? Has anyone had this happen to them and tested positive on a test? I have ordered a test off amazon that is coming this evening and I plan on testing tomorrow Am.

Is it possible to conceive naturally after so long? Feeling mega confused right now. I have convinced myself that having a 2nd child is never going to happen. I'd be thrilled if I was pregnant but I don't know what's going on.

Welcome back! :)

Wishing you lots of luck :dust:

Just updating that I tested this morning and it was negative. I will wait and see if AF arrives on time and if it doesn't I will test again

Still no sign of AF. Ordered a test that shall come today, I will try and test in the morning and update. I'm on CD30 today

I just wanted to say that it is possible to get pregnant after that long. I have pcos and we tried for 6 yrs to get pregnant with our first. During those 6 years I did 8 round of clomid and all were unsuccessful. 3 months after my last clomid round I found out I was pregnant with my son. This was after I was told by doctors that my only hope to concieve was through iui or ivf. Good luck and dont give up hope!

Dear BellaBoo0512,
I wish you the best for your second child. It can definitely be hard no matter what the circumstances. Julia Indichova offers lots of help related to trying for a child. So much is tied to deeper emotions that are about us that make this child necessary which increases the stress level. It's a bit more of a method of what are the emotions leading to the stress and what is triggering the emotions and how can we support ourselves to have an awesome life no matter what while we support a child joining us.

Blessings to you!

It depends on the reasons why you can't get pregnant. In situations when something has changed in your body or mind you can get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->