looking for some support

vics

mummy of 1
Reaction score
hi there I am new to this am a very lucky mummy to 4 1/2 yr old girl and have been trying for second for 18 months, v.early miscarriage last july and missed miscarriage discovered at dating scan in may, am pregnant again, having done 8 tests, still feels unreal to say it, felt very pregnant since last week, sore boobs, off tea coffee alcohol, waves of sickness, naggy, often on loo but also pretty constant abdominal cramps especially when sat down almost throbbing and lower back ache all same symptoms as last time, totally nervous wreck, keep trying to find info to reassure this is all ok. with missed miscarriage baby died at 6 weeks so these same symps did not fortell miscarriage, sending myself nuts, any help/advice????

hello and welcome:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

I'm sure everything will be fine!

thanks for hellos good to feel others out there in similar situation. my hubbly believes its best to forget i am pregnant and pretend its not happening till we see the scan, and as he says check its not another false alarm, love him to bits but sensitive is not one of his overwhelming charms.

i am not sure how all of these things work i.e thanks and where do you all learn the lingo whats bfp and hb etc?

Go to the Forum Area - there's a list of abbreviations.

no words can make u feel less anxious,butall the support u wil get from a site like this will help ur time go faster till u go2scan,i can say im sure everything will be fine(& i hope2god it will be) but only time will tell, untill then just ry and get2know a few lasses on here and try n av a good old natter!!:) the very best of luck,when can u go4a scan??? keep us all posted x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->