Looking for soy success stories please!!!

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Im at the start of another cycle, following an agonizing 50 days on this last one! My O dates since quitting the pill have been really messed up and range from CD21-36. I have taken the decision to try soy this cycle in an attempt to bring them somewhere into the normal range!
Im a little nervous about the whole soy thing, and am really just looking for sucess stories of improved O dates and/or BFPs achieved on soy. Also, which CD is the best to start for the purpose of Ovulating earlier?
Many thanks xxxxxx

I tried soy one cycle. It did work to bring my ovulation earlier. I ovulated on cd19 on soy which was the earliest i had ever ovulated. I didnt get a bfp though and didnt try it again because i found the tablets hard to swallow.
Xxx

I tried soy one cycle. It did work to bring my ovulation earlier. I ovulated on cd19 on soy which was the earliest i had ever ovulated. I didnt get a bfp though and didnt try it again because i found the tablets hard to swallow.
Xxx

Im really sorry to see your loss babe! I just finished a post mc cycle (50 days) and am hoping the soy might make them a little shorter! Do you mind me asking what your normal O date was without soy? Also what dose did you take and on which days?
Thanks very much! I love your avatar BTW, its gorgeous!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->