Looking for success stories- wonky cycles and weight loss?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Anyone manage to fix their cycle with healthy eating and exercise?

Looking for some thinspiration!

My cycle is way better than it was since losing weight (still working on that), I never knew how long my cycles were going to be and they were usually 80+ days or I'd lose track entirely.
Now I can count on them to be anywhere from 27-35 days and they're only getting better.

Good luck! :hugs:

My cycle is way better than it was since losing weight (still working on that), I never knew how long my cycles were going to be and they were usually 80+ days or I'd lose track entirely.
Now I can count on them to be anywhere from 27-35 days and they're only getting better.

Good luck! :hugs:

May I ask what your current bmi is?

Thank you :) Could it be stress related mixed with a bit higher bmi? I hear even losing 10 lbs can really help.

Jan 2012 came off bcp no period, April doc have clomid, may pregnant, bub born jan and now 14.5 weeks pp
And still no period so I've not had one in 1.5 years with a pregnancy in the middle of that .... So who knows lol

Ooooh well it may take a while after having a baby before you get your cycle back as well. It took me forever to get my cycle back after having my daughter.

I hope it comes back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->