Looking for support and advice after mc and now ttc

c814

1 Angel
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im looking for some support and advice through out the tic journey. Basically my story is I came off the pill last August after being on the pill for years. I had one 28 day cycle and then my period went awol for 5 months. I had tests done for PCOS and scans on my ovaries all looked fine. My period finally returned and then I became pregnant the next cycle, this was March I found out I was pregnant. I thought all was going ok and went to my 12 week scan early in May to find out the baby had died at 9 weeks 2 days. This was on the Friday, I then had the erpc on the Monday. My period arrived eight weeks later, so am properly back ttc so decided to start using my cbfm again. Link to my chart is here - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lalala
I was hoping to get back to a normal 28 day cycle but As you will see I didn't get a high till cd21 and then it was high for 4 days then went back to low. I don't think Ive ovulated yet from temps and am a bit confused. Going to do an opk later to see what that says. I could really do with some support though from people in the same boat x

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my first at 5 weeks 5 days back at the end of June.

I'm not that great at reading charts, but I know my ovulation was delayed the first time it happened post mc. My temperatures just didn't seem as high post ovulation either, so I think my body was still adjusting. This was your first period post miscarriage? I would keep charting, I am optimistic that your body will adjust again, you've physically gone through a lot.

Sorry I can't offer more, what does fertility friend say about when you ovulated?

Thank you for your advice Katy, Fertility friend hasn't pinpointed ovulation yet and I don't think my temps show it either. I guess I just thought after one 8 week cycle that my body would then go back to normal but it isn't :(

Im also sorry for you loss. It was my first to x

I'll bet it gets normal again soon. Keep charting to see what happens.

Hugs and hope you see ovulation soon, then a BFP :)

I am sorry for your loss. I also lost my baby at 9 weeks in May. This is the first month we are ttc since May and my cycles are still a little messed up. I am on cd13 and should be ovulating soon, but the opks still are negative. I wish I could be of more help to you but I am not very good with figuring out the charts. Baby dust!

Feeling so down and miserable today.....ive still not ovulated so looks like im in for another long cycle as itll be 5 weeks on monday since af :(

My cycles were a bit strange after my d&c too. Now, four months later, they seem to be getting shorter and shorter, so they are almost a normal length! I am sorry for your loss and I know how frustrating it is afterward. Try and hang in there.

C814, so sorry for your loss. I too suffered a recent missed miscarriage. :hugs: to you and light kisses to the forehead of your angel baby. There is a really good thread you should check out https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-now-trying-again-straight-after-mc-ntnp.html

Good Luck on this egg-chase and :dust: to you as you begin TTC@L

C814 - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I have heard that cycles can get messed up after a mc so you are not alone. I know that doesn't make it any easier. My cycles were already crazy long so I have no idea how they are going to be now after my mmc. It really sucks waiting and not knowing...

THANKS Ladies, Ill check out that thread, thanks again. I have now ovulated and the day went back to a thursday which was the day i used to ovulate on before the mmc so hoping thats my body on its way back to normal, although Im really hoping for a bfp this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->