Looking for text bump buddy! Due end of October - U.S.

lexi_is_ttc

Mommy of a princess!
Reaction score
Hiii! :) I'm Lexi, I'm 18 years old, and from Iowa. Me and my fiance are expecting our little one at the end of October and I'm looking for a text bump buddy around the same dates as me to share symptoms, stories, and support. If any of you ladies are interested, let me know! :)

Wow! We're only a week apart. I'm due October 31st, if my LMP is correct which I'm 99% sure it is. I have a dating scan in a little over a week, so that'll give me a more exact date if I'm off a bit. You live pretty close to me! Where in WI are you from? I'm in Dubuque, Iowa.

I'm in dire need of a buddy that I can be open to about this pregnancy and vice versa. I'm a great listener and I love giving the best advice I can. Everyone around me is sick of hearing about baby stuff. :( And all of my friends are very uninterested in being around a pregnant girl. Apparently I'm not 'fun' anymore because I can't do the stuff that they do - drink, party, etc. I kinda just feel alone in this. My family and my OH are the only people who are involved in my pregnancy.

Enough about me. Tell me a little about yourself! I'm all ears!

Ok I live in Northern WI (Hayward) and I JUST drove through Iowa lmao went on a huge road trip to FL with a g/f from highschool which would have been tons more fun if I wasn't preggers... and yet still Tons of fun! I'm 22 (going to be 23 in about a week) And this is my 2nd baby... but OH's first. My first one I had when I was 16 and was forced into an adoption situation, to say my parents didn't handle me being pregnant well would be an understatment, so shes going to be 7 this December (WOW) and I get pictures but thats about it!

We've been married for a little over a year! Been together for 5 in May! (Wow again) And I was ready to have a bay lmao so I convinced OH he was too (hes really good to me) And then we got preggers! And I'm so excited!!! All I talk about is baby too! My poor friends. I luckly found a guy that works with me that talks baby too because his OH just had a little girl and so hes on the up and up and we talk a LOT about babies lol but It seems that a lot of my friends are kind of like.... ummmmmmm enough baby lol. and OH too! lol He can only handle so much before hes like:dohh:

We just moved here from Tomah in Jan. so I don't have a lot of friends here and its hard to make friends when you can't go out with everyone! But I'm okay with that because were only going to be here a year!

eeks.... look at me I think I just got carpel tunnel lmao!

How are you feeling? in the world of MS yet?

Awww! Congratulations on having a wonderful, loving OH. Sounds like your relationship is a real-life Cinderella story. Sooo cute! :) My OH gets a little bored with all the baby talk too, but I don't really have anyone else outside of family to talk to about it. I've moreso just turned to the amazing people on BnB for support. Everyone is so great here. OH will make a great daddy though. He's very caring and he waits on my hand and foot. If I need something, he jumps up to do it. It's nice to know that me and LO are appreciated. He's sometimes a nag though. Haha, that's a man for ya though.

So far I've had an easy pregnancy (knock on wood). I had M/S from week 4 to week 7 and then it tapered off. The worst part so far I think is the back pain and the sciatic nerve pain. I work on my feet all day so sometimes my back and legs just kill me by the time I get home. Indigestion and heartburn are the next 2 culprits. Other than those things, I can't complain!

How has your pregnancy been so far? I hope you've had it as easy as me!

And happy early birthday too! :)

Thanks!!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! Because I'm just really spoiled lmao!

I had horrible MS for about 2 weeks which doesn't sound too bad but I think it was the worst time i've ever had in my whole life!!!! and i've really been weird about the things I can eat! AND OH had to switch all his soap and shampoo because he just STUNK! Had to throw away his DO lmao. BUt I think I feel better... I get migraines... which happens! and I hate that I can't take anything for them, but its worth it. I also have had trouble sleeping! And I remember right in the beginning have BOOB AGONY! but they feel better now too! So I'm pretty good now lol. at about 80% most times! I'm a cashier and I got cut to 5 hours a shift because my doc said so and I'm in tears sometimes by the time I get home from the standing! My feet still hurt from last night! And I've done the job forever! Oh and I have the WEIRDEST DREAMS! A lot of them revolving around me being in highschool :| NO clue what thats about lol. Last night I dreamed I beat the heck outta some girl in science class and then my mom asked me to raise her baby ticks for her and I woke up and felt like they were crawling all over me... EWWWW.

Oh is a dream sometimes... but theres a flipside!!!! I'm totally fun and awesome lol and hes totally NOT FUN and a bit of a stick in the mud. So we kind of even eachoter out lol. I go out and party and he drags me outta the bar at 2am and laughs while I puke lmao. Course I'm not so much of a partier anymore in the last few years... and certainly not since I got preggers! I had to quit smoking :cry: Did you have to give up anything?
Oh and OH doesn't NOT wait on me hand and foot... but close lol. he does a lot for me but def was not getting up at 2am to run to the store for cravings!!!

Its my neices birthday party tomorrow and today a Tea at my moms church so were packing it up to MN for the weekend! I bought my neice a 6ft in diameter inflatable moon bounce!!!!! I'm gunning for best auntie in the world award! I have the cutest nephew too! and I spoil him worse I think because hes my sisters and my sister and I are the closest out of all my siblings! I'll have pictures lol I promised a bump pic even though I'm not too bumpy yet! Oh doesn't know what to say about it at all because hes scared hes calling me fat if he tells me i have a bump but scared if he says no I'll start crying lmao. HORMONES!

Are you showing yet?

Shame on you ClaireNicole! not come and tell me she's from Iowa! Although she lives on the other side.

Lexi if you're still around hun, let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->