Looking for TTC buddies for June/July 2012!!!

Mrs.Luvbug

Mommy to a sweet baby boy
Reaction score
Hello! I am 23 and hubby is 24, we got married last summer but have been together for over 6 years. We plan to start ttc #1 in Late June early July ( whenever AF gets done ). And EEEEEEE I am so exited!!! I would love some buddies to be able to chat with while waiting until then and of course when the magic is trying to happen and so on!! :friends:

Hello! I am 23 and hubby is 24, we got married last summer but have been together for over 6 years. We plan to start ttc #1 in Late June early July ( whenever AF gets done ). And EEEEEEE I am so exited!!! I would love some buddies to be able to chat with while waiting until then and of course when the magic is trying to happen and so on!! :friends:

Congrats and good luck on your TTC journey. so will you be trying naturally or do you need assistance? We have been ttc for 10 yrs. Last month we got our first BFP but it was taken away with a MC.
Wishing you the best!
Ginger:flower:

We will be trying naturally for starters, this will be our first time trying so we'll see where that takes us. Wow, 10 years- how inspirational that you haven't given up! Do you have children or is this your first that you're trying for?

Both me and my husband are 21, and we've been married for 1.5 years now. We currently have a 7 month old boy, and we are hoping to get pregnant this coming July (providing AF cooperates!). It may be the beginning of August at the latest. That'll put our lil' ones at 17 months apart!! I'm both excited to have 2 under 2, and scared!

And I'm so sorry Ginger to hear about your troubles. If it means anything, my mother was infertile as well. She went through IVF many times before she was lucky enough to get pregnant! They transferred 4 in order to have me, and 3 in order to have my sister. Her appendix had ruptured and fried her tubes when she was a teenager.

I wish all luck!! Hopefully we can all become great friends on here! :happydance:

That'll be exciting!!! It'll be nice to have them that close in age though. My siblings and I are all 4 years apart so we never got to be in the same school as each other, which kinda sucked!

I know it's extremely early, but do you have any baby names picked out? What about any preference of gender? I mean, as long as they're healthy, that's all that matters.

I'm hoping for a girl, though a boy would still be a great blessing. I already have a son named John Malik Damian, and the two names that I have picked out are Desiree Adelina Rose or Mason Everett James!

We have a couple names picked out. We like Brookelyn, MacKenzie and Madeline for a girl. And then Karson, or Mason for a boy. You know, I want a girl for certain reasons and I want a boy for certain reasons lol. I think as longs as it came out healthy I would be content with anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->