Looking for TTC buddy over 35 years

Lesly

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am 38 years old and looking for a TTC buddy along this journey. I can use all the help and support. This is my first time TTC and it has been about 2 months. I just started charting my BBT and we will see how it goes. If anyone is also looking for a buddy let me know. Thanks and good luck to all. :flower:

Hi All,
I am 38 years old and looking for a TTC buddy along this journey. I can use all the help and support. This is my first time TTC and it has been about 2 months. I just started charting my BBT and we will see how it goes. If anyone is also looking for a buddy let me know. Thanks and good luck to all. :flower:

Hi there! There are testing theads set up by month, so you might want to jump in and introduce yourself! The support here is amazing and I don't think you'll have any problems dfinding all of the support that you need! Do you have a chart we can see? We love to look at things around here, lol. :hugs:

Hi there,
I don't have a completed chart because I just started charting BBT a week ago so it has only been about a week. I will definitely check out the threads on here too. I have only been trying for about 2 months. How long have you been trying for? Do you have any kids already?

Lesly, just come onto the July and/or August testers thread and introduce yourself. The support there is amazing, it's like having over 20 TTC buddies :hugs:

Hi there,
I don't have a completed chart because I just started charting BBT a week ago so it has only been about a week. I will definitely check out the threads on here too. I have only been trying for about 2 months. How long have you been trying for? Do you have any kids already?

It doesn't have to be complete...we love to stalk, lol. I have a 14 yo DD and I have been at this for awhile, lol.

Hi Lesly! :wave: Welcome to the board! I'm 38 as well, and also TTC #1. There are a lot of supportive people here...so you came to the right place :thumbup:

Hi Lesly~I'm 36 and TTC our 1st. We have been TTC since March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->