Looking for TTC over 35 buddy

Hi Lisa! Welcome and I would love to be your buddy. What's going on? How are you? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I could do with one too please - feeling lost and confused by it all!:cry:

I'd like some buddies too!..Feeling emotional & sad as AF came again this month :hugs:

I could do with one too please - feeling lost and confused by it all!:cry:

:hugs: Pink_eeyore! I'm sorry you're feeling so lost. I could really use some TTC buddies, it's too hard to try and go at this alone. What's going on?

I'd like some buddies too!..Feeling emotional & sad as AF came again this month :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Lexus. I'm sorry AF got you. FX'd we get a Xmas BFP!! :xmas12: I hope we can all hang out here and support one another!

Hi girls, would also love a TTC buddy if there are any going spare :winkwink:

Hi Elski! :wave: There's always room for one more! How are you? :flower:

Hi Elski! :wave: There's always room for one more! How are you? :flower:

Thanks hun :thumbup: I'm all good, had a hectic day at work yesterday and been doing all the housework and putting the Christmas tree up today so I'm just about to spend the evening relaxing and admiring the festive sparkliness in my living room :haha: how about you?

Elski, your little girl is so cute! Did she help put up decorations? O:) Are you TTC #2?

AFM, I'm grateful I can finally breathe again. I've had a cold for about six days...blech! But I'm good overall, thanks. I have a hectic day tomorrow and then I can focus on the holidays. :xmas9:

Elski, your little girl is so cute! Did she help put up decorations? O:) Are you TTC #2?

AFM, I'm grateful I can finally breathe again. I've had a cold for about six days...blech! But I'm good overall, thanks. I have a hectic day tomorrow and then I can focus on the holidays. :xmas9:

Ahhh, thank you, she's going to be 2 next weekend :cloud9: she helped me put the baubles on the tree but I had to subtley rearrange them when she went for her nap :haha: and yes, I'm TTC#2 but age and endometriosis aren't on my side, I fear...

Yuck, sorry to hear you've had a cold, at least you'll be all good for Christmas though! :happydance: are you spending the holidays at home?

Happy early birthday to her! How fun. :laugh2:

My DH & I live away from both families so our holidays are starting to turn into road trips! I'm not sure if I like it but I really love being with family over the holidays and our place is too far for everyone to come to us. This is our first holiday season living together and as I'm decorating, he asked why we needed a tree if no one else was going to see it. I said it's for us and I love lighting it up in the evening. (He does too now. :winkwink:)

I'm sorry to hear about the endometriosis. Is there medication you can take?

What level endometriosis? Are you taking anything for it? I am trying the chinese herb route.

Evening ladies, it's stage 4, Alison. Just before I conceived my daughter, it was the worst it's ever been and was affecting the nerves running down my legs so at times I couldn't walk properly. Then pregnancy and breastfeeding for a year really helped and I was blissfully symptom-free for over 2 years but the last couple of months it's suddenly come back with a vengeance :wacko: Unfortunately MommyToBeIsMe, most of the medication you can take for it isn't really compatible with TTC/being pregnant so right now I'm not taking anything for it. How are you finding the herbs, Alison?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->