Looking for young mum to be due March 2010 - Text/MSN xx

ScotGirl

Reaction score
Hey! :)

Just found out I'm pregnant, looking for someone around my age(17) who's due around the same time.

:hugs: xxx

I'm 17 and just found out I'm pReg I'm in the u.s and my numba is 8506925069 u shud text it

Hi Scotgal,

Im not young (22) but due march the 10th, Dont know many people on here or around where we stay as just moved not that long ago, Catch me on msn if you like [email protected]

Anyone else that wants to chat feel free to add:)

Hazel

Hey hunny, i'm due the 12th of march, i'm 20 years old and this is my first pregnancy. Just give me a pm if your interested hun. x

i am 22 and due 3rd March! message me if you like

I've been told they're sure babys ectopic :cry: Been kept in the hospital just now.

I'm sure you's can be preg buddies though :) and hope the next 7/8 months goes well for you all xxxx

I've been told they're sure babys ectopic :cry: Been kept in the hospital just now.

I'm sure you's can be preg buddies though :) and hope the next 7/8 months goes well for you all xxxx

What an ordeal you are going through hunni. I'm so sorry you have had to go through this without your mum and OH. Big big hugs to you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

What an ordeal you are going through hunni. I'm so sorry you have had to go through this without your mum and OH. Big big hugs to you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks, means alot :hugs:

I'm just wishing now that I could know what was going on, they're not sure where baby is or if it's living or already died :sad1:

xxx

It sounds like a nightnmare. You're in a limbo and don't even know if you should grieve or not. Not fair for you to be left waiting. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->