Looks Im back on track!!!!!!

lashawnda2719

7 Angels in Heaven
Reaction score
Well after my pregnancy loss in december :cry: and a wierd cycle in jan it was only two day i did a preg test it was neg so:shrug: who knows I was checking my cervical mucus as well as temping got some on sat was a little fertile due to the mucus kinda strechy then sunday a almost positive opk and more fertile mucus monday a postive opk temp dip and massive fertile mucus tuesday and lover temp dip tmi globs more of fertile mucus and to today wensday had a little temp rise but around 630 am i checked my mucus thinking that it was on its way to dry up nope one last glob of fertile mucus so i bd i also bd last wensday,thursday,this saturday,monday twice and wensday twice iam going to bd again tomorrow just incase
im happy cause last year i had no cycle for 4 months nothing was wrong all test was normal then bam i got a period out of no where got preggo but sadly lost that baby so im hopeing this temping opk test and checking cervical mucus all points to the signs that i am oing yay:happydance: and another good thing is that not all doctors know what they are talking about i was told there was no hope for me but ladies i am proof there is hope just keep trying dont give up i have had 7 losses with no reason why other then bad luck times with out periods for years and here i am getting my cycle every month since nov last year and my nov and this cycle i seem to catch my o on cycle day 18 or 19 i was sick in jan which might of had a big impact on my oing that cycle cause it can delay o and this time i am trying progesterone cream starting once i get my three days of higher temps so tomorrow and friday should confirm what i know and then i can start the cream and see where it goes from there thank you for listening to me ladies and baby dust to all never give up hope like i say something worth wanting is worth fighting for!!!! and here is my opk from monday the 6th cycle day 18https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/shayshay2008_01/posopk-1.jpg

I am sorry for your loss, DH andI lost our baby at 23+1 weeks gestation. Born preterm but alive...In the arms of the Angels now. Well we decided to give it a go last month (January). I had a cycle in December, and two last month, with a positive hpt; that ended in Af unfortunately. :cry: So here we are now, I O'ed today or yesterday (chart says today, I say yesterday). :rofl:

I agree strongly in Dr.'s don't always know what they are talking about. They aren't God they are men and women just like the rest of us earthlings...one of my friends was told she could never have children. Well one fine afternoon with her Dh and BAM, there it was!! She has a healthy daughter and all while have Endometriosis! It's just all in Gods time.

Congrats on your postive test. You have all of your bases covered with the Bd'ing! My poor DH has had a dogs life this cycle...lol he has been working nights so he has to go to work, work 12 hours and come home and :sex:!!! :rofl: I have no mercy on him though, and don't feel guilty!:blush: When are you expected to test with and HPT?

well i was hopeing for valentines day but i dont want to be disapointed i will be only 6dpo so thats way to early in dec i got my first bfp at 10dpo so im hopeing that i cant test a day or so early do you have a date in mind and I am also sorry for your loss

Thank you, I miss my baby bunches..

Well the date I am suppose to be "holding out" for is Feb. 16th. I want to test on the 14th...I think I am going to try to test then and see what it says. If I don't get a positive at that time then I will to the 16th. I will try to wait a few days after the 16th to see if AF shows.

I just have a bunch of FRER's, and my Dh's birthday is this month on the 25th so that would be awesome to meet him after work in the parking lot with balloons, greeting cards, a cupcake and a positive pregnancy test. :blush:

Anyhow, I hope we both get our bfp this month!!! baby dust!!

:dohh::shrug:Aww that would be a great bday present for dh I also hope that we get our bfps how are you feeling today i did get my crosshairs on fertilityfriend i knew i was i just had to wait for the three day temp rise to confirm o so i can now start my progesterone cream i hope it comes in the mail today the past few days have been not so good i dont like the post office cause its takeing so long lol

lol I avoid the post office at all costs...:rofl: I so hate waiting for things in the mail. If it isn't overnight then I go crazy waiting...Well I got my cross hairs also on FF and on TCOYF. I really dont care too much for the TCOYF chart. It adjusts temps to better help detect OV, but really I think if I have a few temps that are off then I would rather input them into FF and deal with the white dot instead. Plus TCOYF puts your coverline really high up, so it looks like you maybe didn't OV or your temps are threatening to drop...Not feeling it. I hope our chart is a BFP!!!:happydance: Dh would love that and so would I.

Hey let me ask you this did you get a temp did 2dpo? my chart looks different than my others. I didn't temp but 1 temp before OV and then started temping 2dpo when I got preg. before...Wouldn't you know that's the cycle I got preg and didn't think I would.:dohh: Not this time though...took all of my temps this time..:winkwink:

well this cycle i got a temp dip at 5dpo and it went back up today so i am hopeing its is a good sign i using my progesterone cream and my boobs feel like they are so so so big and the funny thing is i am already big chested lol i want to test so bad right now lol i just might to see what it says i tested on 3dpo and could have thought i seen something lol it the hope but how are you doing today

Hi
temp dip @ 5dpo sounds promising. GL hun...I'll be stalking your thread :thumbup:

Sam

:dust:

well this cycle i got a temp dip at 5dpo and it went back up today so i am hopeing its is a good sign i using my progesterone cream and my boobs feel like they are so so so big and the funny thing is i am already big chested lol i want to test so bad right now lol i just might to see what it says i tested on 3dpo and could have thought i seen something lol it the hope but how are you doing today

I have been doing good...Not to worry I have line eye too!!! :rofl: I think it's from all of those opk's I took this month. I am 5 dpo today..My chart looks nuts and weird. I have never had a cart like it...up, down, up, doown...my chart is doing push ups or riding on a freaking horse or something, it actually zig-zagged its way to OV, and then to being biphasic!:shrug: Guess it's as zany is I am....

I would tell you to go ahead and test, but right now what is the point...its going to be "-" for now until at least 8-9 dpo...hmmm unless you have dip strips that are 10 mlu!!! oooh I want some :wacko:.

I have been doing good...Not to worry I have line eye too!!! :rofl: I think it's from all of those opk's I took this month. I am 5 dpo today..My chart looks nuts and weird. I have never had a cart like it...up, down, up, doown...my chart is doing push ups or riding on a freaking horse or something, it actually zig-zagged its way to OV, and then to being biphasic!:shrug: Guess it's as zany is I am....

I would tell you to go ahead and test, but right now what is the point...its going to be "-" for now until at least 8-9 dpo...hmmm unless you have dip strips that are 10 mlu!!! oooh I want some :wacko:.

I want those to and i will tell u my addiction to peeing on things is really bad lol:dohh: today i am 7 dpo so i know that i can test might get something of a light line or might not and yes i have the same line eye from opks i might just get me a opk just to see what it says lol at least i know it might have two lines on it
how are you doing today is pregnancy signs i really dont have none i know that i am getting really tired quickly which is wierd for me but commomn when im pregnant i also had a temp dip at 5 dpo with some pretty noticeable cramps there where quite painful so i am hopeing it was id also i have had tmi tons of watery strechy cm dont know what that it about i will get it then it will dry up its half and half so well see :flower::flower: hopeing for a bfp if i test today i will let you know what it comes out to be

I want those to and i will tell u my addiction to peeing on things is really bad lol:dohh: today i am 7 dpo so i know that i can test might get something of a light line or might not and yes i have the same line eye from opks i might just get me a opk just to see what it says lol at least i know it might have two lines on it
how are you doing today is pregnancy signs i really dont have none i know that i am getting really tired quickly which is wierd for me but commomn when im pregnant i also had a temp dip at 5 dpo with some pretty noticeable cramps there where quite painful so i am hopeing it was id also i have had tmi tons of watery strechy cm dont know what that it about i will get it then it will dry up its half and half so well see :flower::flower: hopeing for a bfp if i test today i will let you know what it comes out to be

I wish those 10mIu tests would just fall out of the sky for both of us!!!:happydance: If I am out this month I am going to order some :winkwink:. They aren't even that expensive from what I understand. Heck I spend more money on all of the HPT's I buy to just pee randomly.

Well, I failed in holding out I tested today, BFN. Killing thing is I stared the thing down with a flashlight, like my intimidation method was going to scare it into having a line or something. :rofl: Didn't work!!! I even shook it after the time limit...I had to stop and laugh at myself!!!! :rofl: How's that for impatient?!

I am also exhausted...OMG I don't want to do anything, I just don't have the energy. I am suppose to be cooking dinner...But I am so tired I don't think I can stand long enough to complete the mission. I took a 2 hour nap and I am still sooooo sleepy. I had some sort of vivid dreaming during that nap, it seemed so real and so awful...I threw up this morning at 4 a.m. I woke out of a stone cold sleep, as soon as my eyes opened it was over. It may have been what I ate or it may be a bfp on the way...who knows? Guess we will see in a few days...now, if I can stop shaking my hpt's to death...:dohh:

lol that sounds like me i also did the samething i tested and i think i got what was a very faint line but i dont want to put to much in it cause i would be hurt if it wasnt the funny thing was i took three test on different days all seem to have that same light faint line who knows i will try again today with another test i will be 9dpo finally lol i know its still early tho. I bet that line was scared to come out but the next time you test that line aint going to have no choice but to show it self to you. As for me i was on the bus and felt so so so sick i got really hot and had to mini strip lol other then that im still tired dont like moving to much

How many dpo are you know and when do you plan on testing again? also how are you feeling

Well a line is a line...post the pic, I can tweak it if you want me to..I am 8 dpo (CD20 of 27 day cycle). I am going to take some opks tonight just to see if the lines may be dark or not. I am going to be testing tomorrow and I guess every day there after until I get a line or the dreaded "you know who".

But you should really post those HPT pics I need to see someone's line, even if it is faint. :haha: I am so trying not to get discouraged with all of this TTC, I want to tell you not to get discouraged either. It's hard not to, especially if you have lost a baby. Everyone else seems to be getting their positive and going on to have healthy babies. My grandmother was watching something on TV and they were talking about how there is usually a higher rate among black women to have preterm labor. I think she was trying to bring me comfort by reassuring me I had no control over that. God bless her.

So with all of that said, keep me posted...You know i am going to be stalking!! :rofl:

awe you are so so sweet lol I am to scared to post anything on here just yet i really wanna wait and you are so right it is very hard not to feel some type of way when women can have get pregnant with no problem some not even wanting to have children they went on to have chidren i know that it isnt in our plans but god has other plans. After losing 7 pregnancies i have to be strong to think that it will one day happen for me the crazy thing is that i told my cuz i was pregnant back in december and i had to tell her a week later i lost the baby after that two weeks later she was posting that she was peggers and my other cuz is also pregnant as well.

It is hard to deal with i really want to be a mother and sometimes i just think that its not going to happen for me. Well my temps have been doing the zig zag dance and its wierd lol i guess either af or bfp will let me know why and i feel ya as long as i can test with the money of course i will poas lol dont wanna see me on the new mad crazy lady steal all the frers lol and my defense will be hey judge i saw a line lol lol lol! its nice to have someone to talk to thanks

:rofl: That is a great defense!!! I never thought of that one!!! If I ever do that I am going to say Lashawnda2719 saw a line when she took some, and when I looked at them I saw one too and...well it's not my fault your honor!!! :rofl: Hopefully the judge will have a soft spot for ladies and let both of us off. DH would kill me and I could see my mom shaking her head at me and asking, "were you depressed or something, to take those tests like that..." lol lol lol

Well I say this Lashawnda a line is a line so if you saw a faint line, then you probably are. And if your temps look different/weird in any way then consider yourself pregnant!!! I understand where you are coming from with everyone else in your family coming up pregnant. My cousin and I were pregnant together, her due date was 4 days before me. I lost my baby, but she should be having the baby in the next week or two.

So something has got to shake this month!!!

i totaly agree with you i am going to go out on a limb and post what i have taken so far please be honest with me ahd i would be a good defense i would say my bf made me do it he started it lol give me a second and i will post what i have so far

i see that you have your :happydance:bfp sticky baby dust:happydance: i hope that this is the start for me i know that it is a blue dye but today i got a triphisic i know i didnt spell that right on my chart so i know that is a good sign i guess the rest is wait for the possible beanie to snuggle here are my test tell me what you think

the top one is from earlier today and the second one is from a few minutes ago there are both taken with in the tim limit:flower:

Attachments

• 225.jpg
    225.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g