• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like i am staying in here for a bit longer!

B

baby.love

Well i have been sitting on the side lines for a few weeks making sime decisions after being diagnosed with PCOS at the end of may. I was put back on the BCP and was hoping 1 month on it would allow me to have AF make her visit, but here i am in my week break and she aint showing herself. So i am staying on the pill for another month atleast.
So basically i am just wanting to say hiya i'm back for a bit if you can squeeze me in? :hugs:

Hi and welcome to this crazy section

Hope u dont need to stay too long:hugs:

Thank you porkpie, i am hoping to be over on TTC soon but i think i will be here a while :) As for the crazy section...i think i'll fit in just perfect lol.

Thank you for welcoming me girls :) What with the problems i am having at the moment looks like i am here for a good while :( I so wanna be TTC :hissy: But in the mean time i am gonna enjoy the company of you all lol... :hugs:

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the land of nutter butters. Fair warning, we suck at waiting, but it's sure amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->